Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Fhs digital super slim ballast hid kit

kenzo

6,000 RPM
FHS DIGITAL HID KIT

- SUPER SLIM BALLAST FOR EASY MOUNTING

- WATERPROOF BALLAST WITH CANBUS FUNCTION TO STABLE OPERATION WITHOUT FLICKERING AND OVERPOWER THAT WOULD MALFUNCTION THE UNIT

- LIFESPAN UP TO 4000 HOURS AND ABLE TO OPERATE AT TEMPERATURE OF -40'C - 115'C

- DIGITAL AC TYPE ABLE TO OPERATE WITHIN 9 VOLT - 32 VOLT

- 55 WATTS CURRENT TYPE FOR MUCH BRIGHTER LIGHTING

- BALLAST IS IN BLACK COLOUR WITH WATER PROOF SOCKETS

- AVAILABLE IN H1,H4, H4 Hi-Lo, H7, OTHER TYPES NEED TO ORDER

- TEMPERATURE AVAILABLE IS 4300K, 6000K, 8000K

- WARRANTY IS 18 MONTHS ( 1 TO 1 EXCHANGE )

- KIT COMES WITH 2 X HID BULBS, 2 X BRACKETS, 2 X SUPER SLIM BALLAST, 2 X CANBUS HARNESS AND NECESSARY HARNESS

PRICE = RM380
( ADD RM50 FOR H4 HI-LO MAGNET )

I CAN EVEN INSTALL FOR YOU ONLY RM50

WEBSITE

www.OverBoost Motorsports.com

Join Us On Facebook HERE!

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

CONTACT DETAILS

E-Mail - [email protected]

Mobile - +6014-932 1108 / +6017-694 8087 / +6010-377 5401 / +6012-955 1800

MSN - [email protected]

YM - [email protected]

Location Sunway or Courier RM10

Terms & Conditions

1) Items are all BRAND NEW and in excellent condition. Unless stated otherwise.

2) Purchase at your own risk. Items sold are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.

3) We are not liable for any damage(s) caused to or by the products(s) after shipment.

4) Please make sure the product(s) you purchase fits/suites the make/model of choice of vehicle. However i will try my best to get info for you.

5) For COD please make sure the products(s) that you are about to purchase are in good condition.

6) We do not provide installation but i can guide you or recommend you a workshop.

Thank You

Attachments

Last edited:

mengdy86

Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
What different between normal and digital hid? interested in H4 Hi/Low Magnatic...4300K...

kenzo

6,000 RPM
manufacturer claim that digital are ac type with much better voltage range and voltage control and this set comes with canbus function whereby it eliminates the flickering and it has built in Integrated Circuit for short circuit system, anti flickering with cold start and warm up modules =)

Anyways, you got PM! :biggrin:

silent_cry

Mar 30, 2006
what is the different between H4 HI-LO MAGNET and normal h4 hi/low ??? pm me more detail. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there anyone can tell the difference in handling feel between this two type of suspension? I thought I couldn't tell but my nerve told me otherwise. It is subtle. I couldn't describe the difference. Aside to say multi-link handles better, I can just say I like the feel more. (The cars I tested in question are Civic EJ and Perdana vs FD2.)

With Honda discarding the front double wishbone setup for McPherson, it had said in one of its statements that drivers wouldn't be able to feel the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience