Ferrari is really too cruel....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
even u see the western forum, they out of nothing thy also can create out something to acuse ferrari. sigh... totally bad sportmanship

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by cyclonite@Mar 7 2005, 19:11
You see.... Last time Ferrari didn't cheat, but still other teams found fault to get them into trouble. And also, when they didn't cheat, FIA kept implementing so many rules against them because they were too good.

So then why should Ferrari give in to it's rivals now? They all turned against Ferrari for the past many years.

Remember in year 2003? All the Michelin teams cheated by using illegal rubbers for so many races just to beat Ferrari. Luckilly Bridgestone found out and alerted the FIA otherwise they would have lost the world title.
i agree with u.. some years ago ferrari are the 1s that were suffering from the new rules becoz they are too good.. for example 2003.. but now becoz other team cant beat them on the track n off the track ( rules changes) they start to acuse ferrari on all matters.

P/s: even though sometimes personally i find ferrari abit too much in something but most of the time are other teams trying to find something to down grade ferrari or michael schumacher

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=79277

'Quit, Paul' - Oz GP chief

A powerful ally has sided with F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone in calling for Paul Stoddart to quit. Following the political raucous surrounding Minardi's participation in Melbourne, Australian grand prix promoter Ron Walker also aimed fire at the Coburg-born team owner.

"Why would you waste your time travelling to 19 races all over the world if you can't compete? It makes no sense. F1 is all about technology -- so if you don't have the capacity, and you are forced to start with the previous car, then there's really no chance."

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by normality78@Mar 7 2005, 21:08
even u see the western forum, they out of nothing thy also can create out something to acuse ferrari. sigh... totally bad sportmanship
nah...some of the team are just sore losers...they jus find excuses for not abe to win...at least they have an excuse for their sponsors rite :P ...as they i like to say "Blame It All On Ferrari"

but surprisingly in newspaper....a report quoted a German magazine saying "is Schumy such a bad loser?"...this was on the Australian GP crash with Nick Heidfield incident...

Schumy is partly right that it is a racing incident...as F1 side mirrors are so small... but he also need to admit to his fault to that incident... it is he who caused nick to drop out of the race

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

wah! minardi oso is a good team they create a lot pf star today....fernando alonso and mark webber...why ferrari wanna sebok sebok

DEX

Jun 14, 2004
IMHO, kicking out minardi is kinda ghey. The F1 really needs more works and privateer teams to make things interesting.

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Originally posted by ][zoohalee][vtec][@Mar 10 2005, 09:32
wah! minardi oso is a good team they create a lot pf star today....fernando alonso and mark webber...why ferrari wanna sebok sebok
i jz wanted to say dis..
if not bcoz minardi where got drivers like alonso webber klien
all against minardi..
wadahell..
give dem a break...
c them as a team who brings in potential drivers frm other races like the F3.. :lol:

mayb paul angry jor..
next race he ask to bang their cars on ferrari wan...!!
whahaha..
jz jk..
i c paul on a limited life line...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
people like this kill the passion for motorsport racing...winning or losing does not mather...each of them has their own contributions in the sport...

Minardi should jus bang up whoever who is opposing them... at least it will knock some sense into them :D :D :D

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by phizer@Mar 13 2005, 00:31
i not really a ferrari fan but i like michael's driving skill n their team work.
yup, they did bond quite well a relationship... it is not like JP Montoya and R.Schumacher in Williams where they are always biting each others head off...

even Mika and Coulthard used to have problems with each other...

and Michael would always be in support of his teammate Rubens whenever he needs it... i wonder what will he do in Malaysian GP since Rubens is now more in contention for the championship...

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by butthead+Mar 13 2005, 04:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (butthead @ Mar 13 2005, 04:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phizer@Mar 13 2005, 00:31
i not really a ferrari fan but i like michael's driving skill n their team work.
yup, they did bond quite well a relationship... it is not like JP Montoya and R.Schumacher in Williams where they are always biting each others head off...

even Mika and Coulthard used to have problems with each other...

and Michael would always be in support of his teammate Rubens whenever he needs it... i wonder what will he do in Malaysian GP since Rubens is now more in contention for the championship... [/b][/quote]
M Schumacher don't have to do anything whatsoever, it's only the 2nd race of the season.

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Thats why there are rumours afloat that the other teams against the FIA and Ferari over money matters (and probably also because of this fiasco) they wanna form their own championship.

Ferari wanna carry FIA's balls and continue to be the total dominator of the championship, well, let them coz they'll be the only team there if the alternative championship takes off.

Sauber have relied on Ferari engines to stay competitive thats the reason why they're not making any noise.

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by butthead+Mar 3 2005, 22:38 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (butthead @ Mar 3 2005, 22:38 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rollakid@Mar 3 2005, 21:44
yeah.. agree... its not about paul stoddart, its about the team. tho i like paul stoddart, its the team that matters.. find a buyer lar.. or sell 40-50% of the team.. make it grow bigger something like that mah.. at least go to the level where they don't have to be lap 4-5 laps >_<
u know how much Paul invested in his team... his whole airline company leh... it is not about loosing 4-5 laps in the race... it is the passion that matters...no matter how hard he had to maintain the team he did it and he should get the respect he deserved...

as for Ferrari and Sauber... i say screw them... and screw the rules too... why so scared people taking a point from you... if they had the potential they should not be afraid...as i said this new rules only make life diffcult for low budgeted teams like Minardi...needing them to redesign whole lotta shit...

FIA should seriously reconsider this...Ferrari like it or not is their problem...why act so "Kiasu" even if i am a Schumi supporter i would say this...

but mostly i think Sauber is under the influence of Ferrari la... [/b][/quote]
Red Bull = Jaguar...
Petronas=Sauber....

it was jaguar who were under thier influence ;)

Cheers~

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
if i am luca di montezolo, i will take ferrari off from the f1.

wasting time only. every year wanna change rules, just becoz ferrari is too good.

And i think less ppl will have interest in f1 when there's no ferrari, since most of them support ferrari (u can see in every race, the circuit is full of red colour).
And most probably FIA or watever body it is will suffer coz less ppl = less profit

just my 2 cents

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
The 3 big teams are Ferari, BMW Williams and Merc McLaren...then there is BAR Honda and Renault was popular back when it was Benetton but its gaining its own reputation now.

If they go the crowd will follow.

FIA are just interested in making profits not advancing the sport.

The R&D guys used to churn out fabulous technologies for each team every season but nowadays its pretty standard and the new technologies aren't as revolutionary as they were.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
heard about the new formula that form by ppl against F1..is it call A1 or something? they have launched the car for that even back to last year...the design of that formula car looks stunning.