Fatal Frame 2 scariest game of the year 2005

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
have u guys ever play fatal frame before???
well... its damn f**king scary n spooky... damn horror...
fatal frame is based on a true story... so d story line... damn horror n cruel lo

fatal frame 2 is not based on a true story anymore....
so d story line is kinda not that real enough lo....
but still d story line is interesting as well...
especially when u were playing d characted n try to save d cute little sis... cool
n also... once u played fatal frame before...
u will found out that u wont fear as much as u play fatal frame 1...
cuz u know d trick already... u experian it before on fatal frame 1...
so nothing much that can freak u... but....
still... its freak me out twice... i really jump out from my chair man... scary...
n also... e3 2005 has tested that fatal frame 3 is d most scariest game ever...
alone in d dark 4 was rated no 2 scariest..
while resident evil 4 is rated at no 5 kua if im not mistaken...
they test base on d heart of d human while he was playing...

fatal frame 3... erm... not to be too sure...
still playing...
just gotta say... not that sacry liaw cuz exprian d horror in d fatal frame 1 n 2 before....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
fatal frame 1 still the best, the story line if solid.

episod 2 sucks big time. Short, no clear objective, storyline (I still can't believe I finish the game so fast, and still can't accept the ending), was conned by the beautiful OP. It's a great disappointment, i expect something more after finish Fatal Frame1

episod 3 is the end of the sequal, it explain what happen for 1,2 & 3.
new + old ghost, like it. unexpected ghost appearance. the only draw back is that, the big boss is too easy to beat. :biggrin: but still good storyline, just that it didn't give me the strong impact like Fatal Frame1.

the sad thing is too many ppl die in Fatal Frame3. :(

btw, i dun think Fatal Frame is based on true story, they just make it out. :biggrin:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
war... u finish fatal frame 3 liaw ar!!!! COOL.....
its took me a long time to finish fatal frame 2 man.... its like double the time i play fatal frame 1... but u say its easy...
YALA!!! FATAL FRAME 2 ENDING SUCKS LA WEI!!!! eh... wait..
u say u finish fatal fame 2 so fast.... izzit u finish in d bad ending...?????
there is 3 ending lo... bad ending is d time u wanna d other girl kena tangkap...
if u go n save her... u will continue to play, but if u ignore n just run...
then end liaw lo... but end up bad ending lo...
but no point to continue go save her... cuz at d end also die that girl... damn..
wasting my time to play only!!! unexpected stupid ending!!!!
but there is another good ending... which u need to play d game with hardest level... in order to unlock d hard level setting... u need to finish d game in normal mode... WTF!!!! which mean need to play twice to c d good ending... i dint got d ball to replay that game again la... its SPOOKY!!!
ask my friend to play use my save game they dun 1... hai... still havent c d good ending le... dunno what will it be??? maybe both d girl might be save???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember the Youtube link Tom posted a while ago? The full interactive game was released on the website and someone actually bothered to plaster everything and create a complete movie! Watch this nice bank robbery scene reenacted so close to home, in Malaysia and Singapore.

I'm sure most people would have noticed the locations in Putrajaya and Singapore! Look out for the left hand drive C class coupe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience