Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Facelifted Civics: Some interesting facts to share..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gtmaniac

Known Member
Nothing to do today. time for a new topic..

1. Of all civic generation (1st to 7th) that have been sold in malaysia, the SB4 (1984-1987 - the model before EF) and SR4 (EG) - both sedan & hatchback) are the models that have never been facelifted in their time. True?

2. I've seen the facelifted SB4 (rear lamp from vertical to horizontal layout; different front grille) and in Ballade form (pop-up headlight; rear plate number on bonnet), but not officially sold under kah motor.

3. So, lucky for EG owners (compared to EJ), ppl don't really have to spend a fortune to facelift their car to jdm looks, compared to from EJ to year 99 spec - hv to change the front & rear bodyparts. Unless if their go from std SR4 to EG9 SiR route, in which i think can cost them the same amount to facelift std EJ to EK4 SiR. And that, i think, is the max of SR4 conversion. But EK owners can get back to the shop to facelift their to 99-spec (Vi-RS maybe), or domani.. or gemini.. or integra SJ..etc.

4. But maybe i'm wrong. Maybe there is a facelifted EG in the world. U know, last time, i thought EK was the facelifted version of EG...

Just something to share/discuss..

yep.. i remember seeing that one too.. both on road and chop-shop. But forgot it's either isuzu or opel. Really different front/rear, but i recognised the doors very much. First time seeing it i said "why on earth is this civic ek wearing isuzu gemini badge at rear..?"..and laugh.

Isuzu gemini were released in Europe but basically it's identical with DOMANI.

hattech-v said:
shawn, ur next stage... vi-rs to gemini... how?
Sounds like a great idea.... :_:

whooaaaa...i never know the existance of this gemini woooo..... mie, u r awesome man......

i even dunno before gtmniac mention about it...
maybe got other model oso out there... sagitarius... kekkeke

anyway... here in Kuching there are many JDM EKs and quite a number of JDM GF-EKs. I dono how the AP system is working here in S'wak but the number of imported vehicles in here is amazing. EKs, EGs, toyota, suzuki, etc etc

gemini? why really look like ek domani ar? never knew this model existed! really extensive web browsing ar?

Top Bottom