Extractor thermowrap.......

Feb 16, 2008
need opinion

my custom extractor already a litle bit crack...ye a i using almost 3yr..so how much it cost for welding back and is that useful after this if i using thermowrap......

Bump: need opinion

my custom extractor already a litle bit crack...ye a i using almost 3yr..so how much it cost for welding back and is that useful after this if i using thermowrap......

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
need opinion

Bump: need opinion

yes u can weld it back... but make sure the workmanship is good... u dont want another crack soon...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
but if the extractor already crack is it still advisable to use thermowrap even after re-weld?

i thought it might speed up the process to have another crack?

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
I'm gonna change to a PZ extractor this Wednesday on my 4G13. Which means i need to proceed with thermal wrap on the new extractor? I assume most of your cars are already tuned and modified which needs the thermal wraps. My engine is stock and this is my first upgrade to the engine.

Bump: I'm gonna change to a PZ extractor this Wednesday on my 4G13. Which means i need to proceed with thermal wrap on the new extractor? I assume most of your cars are already tuned and modified which needs the thermal wraps. My engine is stock and this is my first upgrade to the engine.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
but if the extractor already crack is it still advisable to use thermowrap even after re-weld?

i thought it might speed up the process to have another crack?
if ur extractor aint expensive ones, get the whole unit changed... no more worries and headache....

I'm gonna change to a PZ extractor this Wednesday on my 4G13. Which means i need to proceed with thermal wrap on the new extractor? I assume most of your cars are already tuned and modified which needs the thermal wraps. My engine is stock and this is my first upgrade to the engine.
not necessary to do thermal wrap if u have doubts....

Last edited: