exhaust tips..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
then....mane u punye stock muffler???

you guys really funny la...the owner of this thread must be heart pain to see u guys replying such messages....hmmm ;|

scold dem back, u polis bodoh ka? orang curi muffler saya oh!!! tak faham ka? sudah lah tak boleh protect kita... masih mau saman kita!! ma ji bai kanasai!!

nieto: then he will answer u " boss, sabar sabar..kami bukan polis..kami jpj saje ..relek relek~!"

ah den... i add 'jpj and police' ha ha.. jpj pun ada hak untuk protect rakyat ma kan??

Nieto
if u said so...JPJ will say "jadi MPPJ / MPSJ / DBKL pun mesti lindungi rakyat kah?"

hmm...i still havent change my piping yet, but my muffler's sound is not really that nice la...so i thought if i cut it off it might sounds better....
but then all sifu-sifu sekalian, a normal ride for 100km my car is drinkin bout RM35 petrol ....i guess its kinda high for my 1.6L b6 engine...
can anyone give me any idea on how to decrease my oil consumption...oh yea, i'm using merz oil regulator, does this thing actually makes my car drinks the petrol in such way....
by the way, can anyone get me mazda b6 gearbox, lsd or normal, clutch pump or clutch cable and also b6 turbine....plz do give me any contact number where i can find the b6 gearbox and turbine....thank u.....

to lower ur consumption..the only way is to change ur driving style..drive like a pussy.i drive like a pussy to save petrol.:_:

hahaha drive slow la

only touch and feel the gas pedal

don press the pedal

something like RPM idling 1000 to reach 2000 in about 5 second then change gear

sure damn save fuel.....guaranteed 0.13 or 0.14 per km only

and depend on da vacuum... it is good if got vacuum gauge, so can drive like pussy ler~~ hehe... but if at nite.. ekekeke

guys, hope you dun mind i hijack this thread. hehhee...

I own a neo, and I came across some other thread about midboxes. I heard that some midboxes are able to make our exhaust sound bassy... low solid kinda sound... not those prak prak prak prak type... hehehe... is that true?

What about bullets? what do they do?

Sorry, extremely idiotic noob here.. hahaha...

midbullet let the exhaust gas escape faster compare to midbox...

no bullet or no box (straight piping) is the fastest....

and the fastest way u get block by POLICE ROAD BLOCK or JPJ those G people

because of loud

gohkokeng said:
and the fastest way u get block by POLICE ROAD BLOCK or JPJ those G people

because of loud

hehehe.. that is if the midbullet/cat convertor is thrown away la ....

if have bullet sure cantik.... gahahahhaa

alexklg said:
guys, hope you dun mind i hijack this thread. hehhee...

I own a neo, and I came across some other thread about midboxes. I heard that some midboxes are able to make our exhaust sound bassy... low solid kinda sound... not those prak prak prak prak type... hehehe... is that true?

What about bullets? what do they do?

Sorry, extremely idiotic noob here.. hahaha...

Bro, dont worry..it isnt a noob question but it is something that people rarely notice how midbox create bassy sound. There are mainly two types of midbox that u can see in market. One is straight flow and one is sflow. The Sflow type can cause bassy sound but it is for automatic use to push pick up power. Straight flow is the common one. I attached the pics below:

SFLOW:
sflowmidbox.jpg

STRAIGHT FLOW:
midboxbig.jpg