exhaust mod

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
wat do u mean u kinda know who i am??? hahaha do i know u speedo bro??? mayb we can go TT then.... hehe

am looking for extractor now... one fella from exhaust shop told me that 1.6mivec extractor is smaller than sgti ori wan... should i opt for other kinda extractor???

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
K_C said:
wat do u mean u kinda know who i am??? hahaha do i know u speedo bro??? mayb we can go TT then.... hehe

am looking for extractor now... one fella from exhaust shop told me that 1.6mivec extractor is smaller than sgti ori wan... should i opt for other kinda extractor???

K_C as i told u in pg its diff to find a good exhaust shop...bullshit if mivec extractor is smaller than gti extractor...if it's smaller then y ppl wanna upgrade it,y a lot of track cars r using it?if u buy mivec extractor from chop shop...the exhaust pipe ppl less earn 1 item ady..u say correct or not?

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
k_C yes if it is a 1.6 extractor sure it will be smaller but mivec extractor is diff altough it is a 1.6 coz it has a MIVEC...try open up a mivec head n c the intake inlet n exhaust outlet...u c the holes there is big..some more mivec can high rev...if it is small how the air flow will go out smooth?

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
K_C said:

well, i'm the guy driving the wira 4G61T....a hint for u....hahaha....we can go TT sumday though.....well, there's more that u can do to gain more horsie for your SGTI, but for your budget then, get a full exhaust system change for your ride would be a great start....

i'm not so sure abt Mivec's extractor though, but to my opinion, i better advise you to get those aftermarket ones which are built and meant for your car's proper tuned power....getting those exhaust parts from other cars won't definitely let u gain power, but i'm not saying also saying that it is for sure that you won't get those horsies, just that u must need to know whether the parts could be fitted and also suitable for your car's power length, even though the parts are from sum powerful cars....

Last edited:

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
or, u can just stick with ur stock GTi extractor, get the exhaust shop to custom make a y joint for ur 1st and 4th runner and custom make a downpipe 16inch long. and change the whole piping 2inch diameter all the way to the back. if u want details, u can pm me. mine is exactly like this. with Racecraft carbon fibre muffler too :P

Kelis

Known Member
Jul 5, 2004
Penang
Agreed with Bro. speedoSTAR2099 (full exhaust system change according to your engine's output). Try it out K_C. Or u could consider trying out a Mivec extractor. :idea: :rock:

Last edited:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
dun mind me to ask ar..if change muffler will consume petrol ar?...my fren kept on say will..i assume it wont loh coz piping din change also....nit to clear this question mark, anyone can tell me?

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
sonictheory said:
dun mind me to ask ar..if change muffler will consume petrol ar?...my fren kept on say will..i assume it wont loh coz piping din change also....nit to clear this question mark, anyone can tell me?
actually, by just changing the muffler won't consume that much of petrol if the car's tuning is tuned properly to suit the new muffler.....but!, bare in mind that by just changing the muffler, you won't feel much of a difference, and all u can notice is just the louder sound of ur emission.....

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
if like i have not too much budget to do exhaust at one shot....can i like do extractor first, then few month do piping...then few month only do muffler something like this?... will the think cannot properly connected..since its in diff size of hole?...

just like if i got one 2" muffler, but i wanna weld onto one 1 3/4" piping....can ar?...

wats the main reason the muffler o pipe shaking up n down ar? like will not stand ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

plz help me, i'm want to know which is the tachometer wire pin at the ecu! plz tell me the color and the pin number of the hyundau ecu connector. thank. i'm come from malaysia
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience