exhaust mod

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Png exhaust shop

Geng...
try this... there is 2 place at Bukit jambul. 1 is behind on cost beside KAYU Nasi Kandar on the left. (good workmanship... he can bend to your ori raute without welding) the other one is beside KAYU Nasi Kandar on your left.
Both price ou can nego...

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
wow... so many ppl from penang... cool man... mayb we can go TT... hehe... anyway, i am lookin for CF muffler... with a center bullet... then one 2inch piping... any other brnad for CF muffler other than aerospeed???

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
cooljas said:
get a mivec exhaust manifold from chop shop then go to piping shop custom made a downpipe and then 2inch piping and a muffler....

dude...im from penang too but now in kl, actually to say there is very less good exhaust shop in penang, juz last 2 week i survey exhaust shop in penang, i told them wat i want they juz don understand!but in the end i found one tat is reliable n good workmanship...pm me ur msn...will get to u when i online...
Cooljas, what do you mean reliable and good workmanship ?
And can you share with us which shop in Penang offers that ?

I am looking for 1.7" piping, dowan 2", I tried many shops in BM, all don't have.
anyway, preferably 1.7" OD.

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
i think ori sgti piping is 1.7" la... if u really need it, will consider selling mine after i change it... hehehe

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
K_C u can get CF muffler in M Power at air itam there...u juz buy the muffler enough!

Kelis

Known Member
Jul 5, 2004
Penang
Hi u all. Wow, so many of u all from Penang too? Nice to meet u guys... :smile: Maybe we can organise a TT session. :tongue:

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Today I went to the shop next to Kayu nasi kandar, the price he quoted quite expensive.... tomorrow I will go and try nego b4 installing.
Anyway, I'll post and let you guys know how it goes....

What's Master and SOon Yee anyway?

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
master n soon yee both selling exhaust wan... tibun, the shop next to Kayu is kiong lee ar??

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
Hmm, tibun from BM ar? Got msn? Add me then can discuss or maybe TT on weekend.

TiBuN said:
Today I went to the shop next to Kayu nasi kandar, the price he quoted quite expensive.... tomorrow I will go and try nego b4 installing.
Anyway, I'll post and let you guys know how it goes....

What's Master and SOon Yee anyway?

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Just to post a closure from my part... I've went to the shop behind on cost and done my piping, I would say their workmanship is ok. Not really good, not really bad. Acceptable. The guy can give u good advise if u tell him your problem, he solved my problem, just not really happy with the way his worker treat the car. So not really his problem.

Anyway, I can reach 180kmh faster now, and that's all that matters.

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
well, since u r looking for CF mufflers either than Arospeed, there's also RaceCraft's CF muffler with titantium tip. Looks kinda alike to the Arospeed's CF, but RaceCrafts' will cost a lot more than Arospeed. But i'm not so sure on both's performance though cause its not yet proven....RaceCraft's product are gaining fame now specially with KL people....so for cost wise, better go for Arospeed.....

And if u r not looking for CF mufflers then, try to look for HotBits SGTI rear muffler + extractor, it has already been tested and proven by Speedworks that will guarantee to increase a SGTI's performance....but i guess it won't be that loud though....

by the way, i'm also a penang guy, and i kinda know who exactly u r now....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stolen perdana v6 - YouTube

I have already made a police report, sent them a copy of my geran,
Shared everywhere i could in facebook, told all my friends to keep a lookout, going around hunting at warehouses near the area, reported in tweeter, told one of my friends uncle who has a link with the police to keep a better look out, even posted on other sections in zth..

What else should I do that would be usefull?
Where should I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience