evo4 on a perdana???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

silversurfez

hi guys. i have seen quite a number of perdana's either running on 6a12tt or evo3 engines, but is it possible to fit in a e4 and abv on the engine bay?

hi guys. i have seen quite a number of perdana's either running on 6a12tt or evo3 engines, but is it possible / and or any way to fit in a e4 and abv on the engine bay?

can fit, but engine terbalik....alot of mods on the engine mountings,
therefore, im not sure can lepas JPJ.

iyaa like danz say..a lot of modified man coz that `terbalik` version.if ur hv extra $$$$ ur can go for it.:driver:
ermm..if ur got kautim with j*j.myb that can be legal for u..:adore::banghead:

engine terbalik???? means cross mount is it?? like evo 7,8,9 manifold near fire wall?

read until i blur... engine terbalik :thefinger::thefinger:

Hahaz, seriously terbalik at. Then would it be dangerous if you accidently get into a minor accident.

means yr exhaust manifold facing the firewall/windscreen,
yr intake facing the front....
confirm cannot endorse punya....cos alot of mods on the engine mounting...
if u put sideways dunno can or not? like RB25/26...ive seen evo7 put engine sideways before.

can be done, just need a very experienced & professional mech.
dont forget alot of $$$$$

can be done but you need a lot of money.....my fren already install 6A13TT inside his perdana......

if got alot of $$$$ can install 6a13tt in perdana la...
cos the parts gonna kill u....

if got alot of $$$$ can install 6a13tt in perdana la...
cos the parts gonna kill u....

not only the parts but my fren already abis kalo tak silap 4-5k just to send their body to proton to change firewall bcoz gearboz at the other side.....puspakom approve bcoz proton change it.....

wah...can ah like that....
how much the total costs he spent?

thats alot of investment....
yup the halfcut is cheap, becos there is no demand for it.
only the strut bar is worthit though...

wah, if i get proton change mounting on the e4 engine to fit perdana, you think jpj can approve also??? :biggrin:

well, seriously if done professionally by proton, and can pass inspection on the mounting, i dont mind paying or 'belanja minum' jpj fella's. :smokin:

well, seriously if done professionally by proton, and can pass inspection on the mounting, i dont mind paying or 'belanja minum' jpj fella's. :smokin:

you can ask proton about that.....my fren tell me that his body already endorsed because proton yang buat.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom