evo4 on a perdana???

silversurfez

Jun 16, 2009
hi guys. i have seen quite a number of perdana's either running on 6a12tt or evo3 engines, but is it possible to fit in a e4 and abv on the engine bay?

silversurfez

Jun 16, 2009
hi guys. i have seen quite a number of perdana's either running on 6a12tt or evo3 engines, but is it possible / and or any way to fit in a e4 and abv on the engine bay?

viper5965

Known Member
Oct 6, 2007
iyaa like danz say..a lot of modified man coz that `terbalik` version.if ur hv extra $$$$ ur can go for it.:driver:
ermm..if ur got kautim with j*j.myb that can be legal for u..:adore::banghead:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
engine terbalik???? means cross mount is it?? like evo 7,8,9 manifold near fire wall?

read until i blur... engine terbalik :thefinger::thefinger:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Hahaz, seriously terbalik at. Then would it be dangerous if you accidently get into a minor accident.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
means yr exhaust manifold facing the firewall/windscreen,
yr intake facing the front....
confirm cannot endorse punya....cos alot of mods on the engine mounting...
if u put sideways dunno can or not? like RB25/26...ive seen evo7 put engine sideways before.

spockret

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
atas BUMI
spockret.blogspot.com
if got alot of $$$$ can install 6a13tt in perdana la...
cos the parts gonna kill u....
not only the parts but my fren already abis kalo tak silap 4-5k just to send their body to proton to change firewall bcoz gearboz at the other side.....puspakom approve bcoz proton change it.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
wanna know what will be the best steering rack if me wanna upgrade my steering rack?
this engine sitting in wira a/back. i believe it still using the original steering rack.

not very sure if the mech change the steering rack when me converted the engine, probably he may 'bs' to me that it has been change.it doubt its not.

so me wanna know, what would be the best or perhaps for performance/last longer kind of steering rack i can use...

please advice.. what other thing i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience