Event Coverage - Osaka AutoMesse 2012

7dlim

Aug 31, 2011
kl/sg/lumut

The annual Osaka Auto Messe is rated as one of the best modified car show in the Kansai region. Although it is not as big as Tokyo Auto Salon, it is still an event not to be missed by all car enthusiasts. Here are some pictures taken from the event held during 10-12th February weekend.

One of the highlights of this year show was the the Toyota 86. Gazoo Racing has showcased two 86s, the Modellista and the TRD version.

Brothers :)

The amazing TE37 SL.

Upgarage, well-known for selling used performance parts in Japan has brought along the D1GP AE86. Unfortunately, their new D1 spec 86 was not present as it is currently in the factory rushing for the upcoming D1GP.

VIPs seems to be very popular in the japanese car scene at the moment.

Continental cars are not forgotten too.

Enjoy!

The Osaka Auto Messe 2012 plus the beautiful city and nice people has been an amazing experience. Will surely go back for more :)

-Darren Lim-

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week went to one shopping complex, during the time to leaving, noticed one wira aeroback next to my car..

Engine still running.. no one inside n doors was locked.. engine was start to smoke out.. noticed that was turbo timer on the stering cover, time still running 8++ minutes left..

Wah.. donno wat for the owner set the turbo timer for a long time, believe it was only standard car..

Then wat i can do, just report it the security guard nearby and leaving, before it blown my car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience