Event - Car Club Rendevous 2008

sakakida

Known Member
Hi All,

I will be attending a car club rendezvous this sunday and see if anyone interested to have a drive together to this event.

Organizer - Motorsport Media
Date - 6th July 2008 (Sunday)
Venue - Genting
Time - 1pm to 5pm

There will be talks by Goodyear, Sonax, Philips and follow by games, lucky draw and a mini autocana for driver who wish to play around those cons.

Let me know who is interested to join then we can have a convoy up together at about 11am.

This event is GirlFriends and children friendly so you can bring them along for some fun.

Jason Chan @ 0123771600

There will be a registration tomorrow at Soul Out for this event, we all can do a small gathering there.

Sakakida : Woooohooo family oriented event. Sunday surely lotsa ppl up in Genting, my ride is not gonna like traffic jams especially sloping hill.

Though there maybe a Saturday nite blast, wanna join us?

saturday night blasts??can i know the place and time??would like to join in:biggrin:

sorry bro, just found out that i had to work this weekend...be in Kuching...sigh.

Not sure the guys going or not this Saturday. Will pm if got info.

Hi guys, do u all find it literally a pain in the a#s when going downhill Genting with all those high humps? Last time there 2yrs ago i was holding back traffic going sideways over the humps! How do u guys going humping..... Haha

i;ll be going fo rthe sunday event.....

so see you guys there!!!!!:driver:

Do count me in for your next event .. would love to join you guys ...