Engine swap

skmasterhian

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
Penang/pahang
Depending on what engine went in, if the power increase is a lot, please mod the suspension and brakes too......
so true bro,too many ahbengs put 1000bhp engines in their civics but leave out the brakes and the suspension system...power without control is Nothing..hehe..have to take in mind that a K20A is going to be much heavier than the stock 1.7..the front is going to be much heavier, understeer and torque steer might be an issue when the suspension is not sorted out, and im pretty sure the 1.7 es does not have rear disc break right...just my 2 cents :driver: keep calm and chive on!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
how abt keeping dat amount for conversion n sell ur current ES for a DC5 or a FD2R.... RM20k more than enuf for the downpayment....
just a suggestion thou...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After down payment got to continue monthly installments woh? but shiok factor is there........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car just got broken in by bloody thief yesterday night. I am still wondering how they actually got into my condo area. We have like guards 24 hrs and my car is parked near to the guard.

If anyone staying in Casa puteri condominium please becareful. If possible pls detached your CD player at night so the chances are lower of getting breaks in.
But surprisingly, 3 cars was affected and all of them are Wiras.

I don't know la...the way they take my stuffs...if wanna take, take la...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience