engine oil...Q8 oil or

nappx

2,000 RPM
last week i service my car...and the mech recommend me to use Q8 oil Semi Sentatik....for oil engine...see how good or not...any advise

previously i already buy the 100% syantatic from toyota (original) oil engine...and anybody interested to buy this oil from me cheappp...only 95 ringgit jer!!!...good for all toyota...

anybody interested....

hi nappx,
i've been using Q8 oil (semi-syntetic) for my last 2 oil changes.
my experience is that the temperature has been reduced from
4 lines (gauge lines at temperature meter) to 3 lines level.

bro...wfhan...

what engine type you are use...and what car...

anybody want to buy 100% oil syentatic for toyota...original maaa....

driving corolla seg, stock engine 4afe
P3110055.jpg

Last edited:
Q8 is good la... went for track day... no problems... engine feels lighter... slighly more powderfull... good la...

if anybody is interested in purchasing Q8 oils pelase do not hesitate to pm me... peace

yeap q8 is good im using it too, both on my 4e and also my nissan sentra

Wah! u use fully synthetic and you downgrade to semi syn ones? No matter what brand you use of semi synthetic oils. It will never lubricate as well as fully synthetic. But both won't damage engines either. If it is performance you are looking for, fully synthetic is the way to go. Any brand any day. If you have the money Ester based synthetic oils are the best. Chemlube and Totul has them. But are very expensive.

DeOngster said:
Q8 is good la... went for track day... no problems... engine feels lighter... slighly more powderfull... good la...

if anybody is interested in purchasing Q8 oils pelase do not hesitate to pm me... peace

eehhh ... how to become sponsored car ahh ?? i dont mind having some Q8 stickers on my car if i got sponsored Q8 oils .. hehehehehe

i can ask for you la bro... but i think the maxed quota already...

DeOngster said:
i can ask for you la bro... but i think the maxed quota already...

thank you thank you .. hehehehehe

not a problem la bro i just can ask for you only =).. if got then good la pm me ur number

my number 012 2922296
got got got got got got got ... my oil change time coming soon maaa .. huahahahaahaaaaaaaaa

Last time using Q8 T650 semi syn. Now using semi syn advance. Dif rm10 only. Quite a good oil.

deongster,
after dis my next service after 5000km will get the Q8 oil from u.. eheheheheeh..

Regards,
Mike

no problem just call anytime let me know a day or two earlier and i will get the oils for you

yeah im one of the sponsored cars... its good and track proven... engine feels light and well lubricated... very low evaporation... ran track day didnt have to top up... and im only running semi synthetic...

you never know till you try la... i use good maybe u use no good la... so its up to you bro peace

Top Bottom