engine lost power on low rpm!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

akid35

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
damn...someone plz help!
i ask so many foremen..still dun get d answer..
my engine lost dat fuckin' power on low rpm (1500-3000)
...gotta use low gear with high rpm (4000- ++++)
i've check some workshop dat have computer system...
its say TCS fuel cut ......failure ...
but im not using dat bullshit TCS system...already takeoff
4 u guys info im using b16a manual with tcs ECU take out from eg9
halfcut...99.9% standard...

HELP! HELP! HELP!

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
I don't know about you... but my B16A has low power at the low end as well.. since it is after all, a stock engine. It's futher exaggerated with the use of a 4-1 header.

For best acceleration at 60kmh onwards, I use 2nd.. still not low enough yet ah?

Still you give too little info that I can't really give a reasonable answer.. lose power at 1-4K rpm? how much power loss?

Even I still remember the first time in a B16B.. Low end acceleration was dirt poor, and I went like.. WTF? He spent 20K on this?

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
akid35 said:
damn...someone plz help!

HELP! HELP! HELP!
Hi bro,

I can see you facing quite a big problem. May be I try to help you by recommend you the latest product call K2N Safety Power System.You may not believe me but Its able to upgrade your torque power up to 20 %. Is the product from Russia. The product work like this , it purify your fuel & provide oxygen into it and boosting up the combustion process. It will give you max. power instantly. "FREE TESTING AVAILABLE". "NO POWER or NO MONEY". Meaning is, If you didn't the power you want, no need to pay any single cent. Test until you satisfy. !!

Well bro!. Its no harm to test it out since you asking & seeking much help but yet cannot solve the problem. Then why not ??????.

If you interested to try it out . I can help you to arrange with it. Just drop me a line. Ok!

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
to ascertain power gain i think need to dyno before and after product. so many miracle products on the market rite now.

no offence jeff... just my opinion

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
amdfaisal said:
to ascertain power gain i think need to dyno before and after product. so many miracle products on the market rite now.

no offence jeff... just my opinion
Hi bro,

Its okay , No problem at all.. this forum is open out for discussion .. right !. Whoever got the better ideas.. better product..or better knowledged. Lets spill out.. We all human being. Right ! Must give the helping hand.. sharing the knowledge.. in order to solve our bro. member here. But girl friend cannot share lah....! He..hehh!.

Back to topic. Sometimes we all human just cannot accept true fact. Always we listen to people say this ..and say that ..!. We must find out ourself. Get the real picture ourself, rather than get the wrong info.!

I was trying to help our bro..that. Since he facing the problem and cannot solve it and I got better product to introduce. Try to help out to the poor guy..lah !. Didn't you here he asking for help....help...help..!. I am trying to say is, since there is an offer. Which FREE TESTING AVAILABLE. Then why not..! You didn't lost anything. Right!. If you didn't satisfy with it.. then don't pay...lah...! Simple as that.

akid35

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
hattech-v said:
if u need eg ecu to test give me call...
bro did u have ecu with tcs ? if u have can i try it on my car ? i'll come avantech
this saturday...give me ur number would ya?

akid35

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
sasuke said:
Test swap ur ECU or O2 sensor.
bro..already try swap my ECU with all my fwen..but there not using dat bullshit TCS..
so my check light always 'menyala' & my rpm didnt work..
O2 sensor?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
if its a tcs problem, the tcs, abs and checklight will popup. all tcs does is slow you down by either applying a fuel cut when you start to lose traction.

akid35 said:
damn...someone plz help!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frenz & sifu's,

I want to replace my Perdana V6 aircond system with the digital eterna aircond system and evo 3 aircond compressor installation.Did anyone can suggest me the workshop (good workshop with good servicing and reasonable charge) to installed the full set of eterna digital aircond controller with all the wiring (complete set).

For info, I've already buy all the "complete stuff".Just need someone to "pasang itu barang" and make the "aircond sejuk tahap beku".Now I'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience