EG suspension

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
Hey bros,

I need help to recognise sumthing... I have a tein high-low adjustable absorber for civic eg but it is silver in colour.. Which model izit? im sure its tein cuz got emblem on the absorber.. N how much ah da 2nd hand value??? Please help me sifus...

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Silver Tein's? hmmm..... can't say i've come across such... sor far have only seen green or black... a friend of mine got his set of 2nd hand Tein's for his EG @ RM900.... which is considered on the cheap side...

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
add 1st wen i bought it, i ddnt realize it was tein but i was cleaning the absorber.. i saw the tein emblem on it... got it with dun knw wat brand springs cheap for only 500 but had 2 service which made me pokai liao...

the suspension is hard but very grip liao... anybody 1 2 trade ah wit me, im lookin for koni soft-hard adjustable.....

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
thats teins for you. super confident cornering but blurdy hard. i had a set and used them for 3 months only... then sold it off...

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
do anybody knw roun how much da value of this tein absorbers??? i dun knw but mine is high-low adjustable n comes wit red coloured spring which i also dun knw wat brand...

wat is the best combination of absorber n springs for eg9?? dat is has good grip but still comfort???