E-Volvo-Lution S80 2.0T 2001 (Transplant Engine)

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
bro.. s80 electronic very complicated...if u want mod like that, ur s80 will never give u an exclusive ride but.......
no offense, if u dont have much money to maintain why u buy s80...go for s60t5 lo, 260hp 5cylinder..can run 220kmh jb-kl...hehe..
btw im volvo owner also...also 2.0t.. still not satisfy about my engine..
up ur boost la..hehe.
std boost how much? 0.5b? 0.8b?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
S15 SR20det plant in volvo?? Geezss..... easily cost rm14-16k for the halfcut... anyway bro... malaysia boleh... ^_^

Waja plant sr20det, i seen it... but volvo.... i would like to see as well ^_^

as an user of 6A12tt, bro.. dun plant into ur ride ler... u will be cursing like heck...

juz my 0.8boost.... no hard feeling to others 6A12tt users...

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
eh.. SR halfcut cost that much eh?
the drift SR waja using tubular frame chassis rite..?

thats why i feel weird coz wanna install 6A12tt.. summore in volvo chassis..:hmmmm:
i think not worth it..

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
bro.. s80 electronic very complicated...if u want mod like that, ur s80 will never give u an exclusive ride but.......
no offense, if u dont have much money to maintain why u buy s80...go for s60t5 lo, 260hp 5cylinder..can run 220kmh jb-kl...hehe..
btw im volvo owner also...also 2.0t.. still not satisfy about my engine..
Hi Cibam,
Yes you are rite...S80 electronics damn bloody complicated. Maintaining the S80 is not an issue & its not abt the deniro oso...the problem is :listen:we CHINAMAN trying to be cetak rompak like in China...use cloned products eheheh !!! Use volvo body but use japanese modded engine...example use proton wira body but use evo engine...get the picture:rofl:

When i sold of my 330bhp wira evo...i was in delimma buying an S60T5 or S80T6...finally i decide to buy the S80 2.0T because its cheaper & i like the extra space. The S80T6 twin turbo damn expensive wor:proud:

Yes i know, we man are never satisfied with our ride...we always need to gain extra bhp:driver:

BTW, where do you service or modd your volvo?

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
up ur boost la..hehe.
std boost how much? 0.5b? 0.8b?

Hey Maxx,
To be frank with you...i myself dun know how much is our standard boost.:rolleyes: I've ask vocm before...they won't give me any info b ut asked my to join their TT(Teh Tarik)....the thing is i dun drink teh tarik...i drink beer oni ehehehe !
Cheers Mate:beer:

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
S15 SR20det plant in volvo?? Geezss..... easily cost rm14-16k for the halfcut... anyway bro... malaysia boleh... ^_^

Waja plant sr20det, i seen it... but volvo.... i would like to see as well ^_^

as an user of 6A12tt, bro.. dun plant into ur ride ler... u will be cursing like heck...

juz my 0.8boost.... no hard feeling to others 6A12tt users...
Thanks drift_devil for your info abt 6A12TT,
Dun worry, m trying to gather more info abt the volvo electronics first before i transplant the engine. Once m successful..i'll notify everybody that i've done it...BTW...there's still not luck on finding the sifu electronic expert...yet:banghead:

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
eh.. SR halfcut cost that much eh?
the drift SR waja using tubular frame chassis rite..?

thats why i feel weird coz wanna install 6A12tt.. summore in volvo chassis..:hmmmm:
i think not worth it..
Hey Maxx,
Thanks for your input:adore:...i know it sounds ridiculous...but m still determine ehehe! The first thing before i transplant any engine...i need to kaw tim the electronic part first...once that is done...engine transplant is the next step. Worst case senario...if i can't transplant the engine & heck the volvo electronics.......final option is:bawling:...use the volvo ori ecu i.e BSR PPC....but before that i wanna try installing haltech standalone ecu first ehehehe !:proud:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Hey Maxx,
To be frank with you...i myself dun know how much is our standard boost.:rolleyes: I've ask vocm before...they won't give me any info b ut asked my to join their TT(Teh Tarik)....the thing is i dun drink teh tarik...i drink beer oni ehehehe !
Cheers Mate:beer:
ehh.. drink beer only ar.. hehe..
put boost meter lor.. just tap or T any vacuum hose attach to intake manifold..

cibam

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
dkvcopy..
im service at any volvo pomen... still find good and cheap workmanship pomen.. standart boost for 2.0t is 0.4, t5 0.6, t6 dont know...

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
ehh.. drink beer only ar.. hehe..
put boost meter lor.. just tap or T any vacuum hose attach to intake manifold..
Hey Maxx,
I wanted to do that long long time ago...then...i was thinking about the engine transplant....so i tak jadi put the boost meter. M waiting once the electronic part is kau tim...i'll put all meters build inside the dashboard. BTW...cibam said our standard boost for S80 2.0 is 0.4bar. In the meantime..do let me know if you ever come accross any sifu electronics:beerglass:

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
dkvcopy..
im service at any volvo pomen... still find good and cheap workmanship pomen.. standart boost for 2.0t is 0.4, t5 0.6, t6 dont know...
Hi Cibam,
Thanks for your info abt our bolbo standard boost. Hey pls do ask your pomen whether they can modify or know volvo dashboard to match with the SR20DET engine. I really love the volvo electronics on the dash especially the aircon compressor...when we drag it cuts the compressor off furthermore volvo aircon damn good. I know it will be difficult to play around with the volvo electronics. I've ask GOLDSTAR Ah Wai in kuchai lama before...he says he's not confident to play with volvo electronics. Just ask your pomen if he's capable of doing this type of job:adore:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
bro dkvcopy,

have your check out the wiring pomen at this 'chow yang' SS2? The old man seems good, cuz my fren's merc's wiring he do it quite well... his workshop mostly conti's ride...

maybe u can try your luck there bro....:idea::idea:

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
bro, never have interest with 3sgte engines? USDM 200hp while JDM 225hp AFM st185 (2nd gen celica 199x) pop eye fcuts costs 4k below. but the parts can easily obtained since the engine doesnt evolve so much since 90`s till now... if i am not mistaken most parts still same as the latest 3sgte except ecu and harness

seen a 56k celica fcut selling at 4k at selangor

i know a person who may have the skill to make use of the fcut parts to the max to put inside your car, everything till the aircon and dash except the suspension that is, safest route is to take em all and fit it. minimizing the wiring rojak.... bahaya oo

Last edited:

cibam

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
or try to ask mail/starlet/pandan indah... if he dare la kan...

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
Glenmarie also got one, cheap but the job is very good, never seen a guy doing good job at cheap price, but yup this guy is good

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
bro dkvcopy,

have your check out the wiring pomen at this 'chow yang' SS2? The old man seems good, cuz my fren's merc's wiring he do it quite well... his workshop mostly conti's ride...

maybe u can try your luck there bro....:idea::idea:
Hey drift_devil,
Sorry for the late reply as i was in Ipoh Mali....ehehe
If possible can u give me this chow yang SS2 phone number so that i can call him as always on the run:smokin:

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
bro, never have interest with 3sgte engines? USDM 200hp while JDM 225hp AFM st185 (2nd gen celica 199x) pop eye fcuts costs 4k below. but the parts can easily obtained since the engine doesnt evolve so much since 90`s till now... if i am not mistaken most parts still same as the latest 3sgte except ecu and harness

seen a 56k celica fcut selling at 4k at selangor

i know a person who may have the skill to make use of the fcut parts to the max to put inside your car, everything till the aircon and dash except the suspension that is, safest route is to take em all and fit it. minimizing the wiring rojak.... bahaya oo

Hey Corollatouring,
:itsme:M interested in particular person that you are talking abt. Could you give me his name & number. Really appreciated at the soonest.

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
or try to ask mail/starlet/pandan indah... if he dare la kan...
Harro Cibam,
Let me know abt this person that you mentioned abt as m keen to speak to him. With you gratitude...could u give me his name & number at your convinence. Many thanks:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys....
just wondering....
how much will it cost to rewrap a pair of front seats?
any recommended shops?
thanx :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience