E-Manage Blue

B_ii_L

Apr 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi

I'm newbie here, just need help from you all, My Car is a Satria GTi (EMS, SIemens), I want to put in e-Manage Blue, is it ok? because some of my colleague said that dosen't have much difference if i installed em' in my car unless mine is a GTi MPI.

Please help. Confuse:confused::banghead::adore:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
in my case my stock 6a12tt increase 23whp after instal emanage blue

prelude_b16a

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
You can install the e manage, get a little more power, sometimes its difficult to notice the difference. But it all depends on the mods you have. Air intake, exhaust, header etc etc.

If you are having stock mods the best you can get out of an e manage on your GTI would be better Fuel Consumption and slightly better response.

Although since you are using a Siemens ecu, you will have to fit an ego trimmer as the Siemens ecu is a self learning ecu and will continuously try to correct it self making the e manage useless.

B_ii_L

Apr 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
it will not make much difference if ur engine is stock standard... no matter what engine it is....
Thank you. Oooo ok, so its does have a difference but I can hardly noticed em' is it?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

You can install the e manage, get a little more power, sometimes its difficult to notice the difference. But it all depends on the mods you have. Air intake, exhaust, header etc etc.

If you are having stock mods the best you can get out of an e manage on your GTI would be better Fuel Consumption and slightly better response.

Although since you are using a Siemens ecu, you will have to fit an ego trimmer as the Siemens ecu is a self learning ecu and will continuously try to correct it self making the e manage useless.

Wah, saved by the bell, I just about to install the e-manage blue yesterday but kinda 50/50 due to hesitation. If this case, it is better that i dont even install em'.

But My car I've already put in Hot Bits exhaust system from front to back, Open pod KNN, Arospeed Fuel Pressure Regulator. Is it still not advisable.

Last edited:

prelude_b16a

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
Thank you. Oooo ok, so its does have a difference but I can hardly noticed em' is it?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Wah, saved by the bell, I just about to install the e-manage blue yesterday but kinda 50/50 due to hesitation. If this case, it is better that i dont even install em'.

But My car I've already put in Hot Bits exhaust system from front to back, Open pod KNN, Arospeed Fuel Pressure Regulator. Is it still not advisable.
Of course there is a difference, its just that sometimes you are not able to realize it. But your engine will be definitely more efficient and also smooth and produce power in areas where it lacked before.

It is always advisable to fit a piggy back ECU or a standalone. Whether the engine is stock or slightly modded. Its where everything starts.

With the mods you are running on your car you are not going to feel 100% power of your exhaust system and air filter as it is is not suited to the stock map on your ECU. So i suggest you do go for the e manage as you will be able to see a noticeable difference, you can utilize the optimum of your mods and your engine as well as being able to have good fuel efficiency.

Just make sure you install a EGO Trimmer so that your ecu wont keep resetting itself. And get a reliable tuner who knows what he is doing, because in today's market a lot of people are claiming to be tuners when they are experimenting and learning.

So go ahead install and have fun! If you have any questions to hesitate to ask.

B_ii_L

Apr 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you prelude -b16a. I will change the emanage soonest, but How about this Ego trimmer, I never heard of such. is it costly?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a beautiful, clear, Saturday morning over at Proton's Centre of Excellence, and as the birds chirp among the flock and the morning dew begins to drip off the tips of the petals, we close our eyes and hear the sounds of… overwhelming horsepower.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience