500 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
-
ZENT ELECTRIC DREAMS

Come Join Us.
We're hiring!!!

BROKER . DROP SHIPPING . MARKETING AGENT
- Commission base -

Minimum RM100.00 to RM700.00 per sale PLUS EXCITING BONUS FOR TOP AGENT!!!!

ZENT Electric Dreams... imports and supplies electric scooter that define its essence of exclusivity and branding.
Our company specialize in a modern recreational mode of city transportation such as TheVigour Series, electric scooters, electric ATVs, electric pocket bikes and electric bicycles with lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries. We strongly believe that these electric recreational and transportation scooters will lead us to a brighter future.

We offer fun and friendly experience to our clients and customers by providing quality and affordable electric scooters.

SO drop us an email at [email protected] or simply whatsapp / call us at 012-2144449
:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

CHECK out our INSTAGRAM @ZENT_ELECTRICDREAMS

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i am currently driving a wira 1.5 mmc, the car CEL somtimes lit and off for quite long already and i beh tahan dy. i got two workshop men, they both telling me is o2 sensor problem. so i would like to ask how much is the price for half cut and new one genuine ( i think i won't go for the new one LOL). i want to chg it because i heard ppl said tht faulty o2sensor,fc higher. i don't know is right or wrong. :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience