Driveshaft rebuild shop

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
This is pretty basic which I'm sure you've already checked - but have you replaced the ball joints and bushes on the arms and all?
Yup, i have checked all the bushes and joints;
1.Lower arm is about 1 year plus and so far no play or worn ball joints.
2.Tie rod are old but no excessive play.

Last night right before i fell asleep feeling mad as the problem is not resolved, i got an idea on what might be the issue. I have bought the part today and will replace it tomorrow morning. Will share the outcome tomorrow evening if i manage to complete the job in the morning. Its funny + stupid (mistake from my side) at the same time.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yup, i have checked all the bushes and joints;
1.Lower arm is about 1 year plus and so far no play or worn ball joints.
2.Tie rod are old but no excessive play.

Last night right before i fell asleep feeling mad as the problem is not resolved, i got an idea on what might be the issue. I have bought the part today and will replace it tomorrow morning. Will share the outcome tomorrow evening if i manage to complete the job in the morning. Its funny + stupid (mistake from my side) at the same time.
I wish I dreamed about cars and parts and all... I keep dreaming of stupid dumb things like shopping centers and getting lost in thailand malls.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I wish I dreamed about cars and parts and all... I keep dreaming of stupid dumb things like shopping centers and getting lost in thailand malls.
Hahah..
Guess what is the actual problem on my car?
It was actually the left (shorter) driveshaft that needed to be replaced. I only recalled it as i was abt to sleep last night.
I replaced it today and vibration is gone.
I dont even know what make me remember that it what the right driveshaft.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hahah..
Guess what is the actual problem on my car?
It was actually the left (shorter) driveshaft that needed to be replaced. I only recalled it as i was abt to sleep last night.
I replaced it today and vibration is gone.
I dont even know what make me remember that it what the right driveshaft.
You funny :rofl:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
You funny :rofl:
Shhhh...dont laugh so loud. So far this matter is not known to my brother. He will use this as a punch line against me whenever he got the chance as i have been poking him with jokes on how long he took to fix his w124 rear brakes and his iriz front brakes when both job combined should take less than 1.5hrs to complete.

Now i got 2 unit of RH driveshaft.1 is the one replaced yesterday which is still in good working order and another os the unit mentioned when this thread started. I might just tear the rubber boot on the good unit on purpose just so i can experiment on how to diy replace the rubber boot. MCO/lockdown/PPN makes us doo lots of u expected things.

• Haha
Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taken from Lowyat forum

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2467221&hl=

Biaqpila™: AWAS!!! SINDIKET TABUR SKRU DI JALANRAYA

Kelihatan deretan skru yang tertusuk ke dalam tayar.

UNTUK PERHATIAN SEMUA

Kini terdapat sindiket menabur skru di jalanraya bagi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience