Dr. Dent

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
midship said:
Dr. Dent only available in klang valley only

jln genting klang also got mah... ehehe...

the white color lan evo 6.5 (converted) stays in my condo... :biggrin:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
t0il3t_duck said:
dr.dent stay rite behind my house onli.... always see his car around.... and the silver supra around my area...
silver supra is his fren......

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
hey dude.. u stay in front of my condo? em... which side oo... mayb can yam cha some days...eheheheh... wat car u driving boss...

the white subaru with Q8 stickers? my fren la... but doesn't stay here. sometimes he come visit oni... usually middle of the nite can hear his "blob..... blob.... blob..... blob..." leaving condo goin home.. haha...

t0il3t_duck said:
heheh.... i stay in front of the condo..... i think there's another white subaru with Q8 sticker staying there as well....

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
ohh.. so tats ur vios... i like ur body skirt. cool.. specially the bonnet. free vote for ur car.. hehe

nola... sien goin there... u le? max modi for ur car la?

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
ehehe.. cool man...

maximum modification ar... cuz i've seen ur car, upgrading from lvl to lvl fr last time... so i wonder whether u redi satisfied with ur car lo.. did u touch engine?

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
.5bar? not enough torque le... hehe... shld consider manual..
air filter le? + torque also de le... i kno u got ur exhasut system... tats great..ekeke...

or use boost controller lo...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
hks is the best, bcuz its a direct air intake.. but every 10k have to change. me suggest k&n... can wash... torque increase also..

wat motor oil u use?

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
All cars in Tagg

Guys,
all the evo 6/ silver supra / the other cars also TAGG members mah..we hang out at the launching place at AMC Ampang Hilir. you guys also welcome for yum char there to meet up...Dr.DENt / SWV silicon Wiper and more...

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
SWV-siliconwiperversion said:
Guys,
all the evo 6/ silver supra / the other cars also TAGG members mah..we hang out at the launching place at AMC Ampang Hilir. you guys also welcome for yum char there to meet up...Dr.DENt / SWV silicon Wiper and more...
sure bro.... will bring some friends there.....
some how the blue subaru with low gt wing also stay near this area....

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
Tagg Meeting

t0il3t_duck said:
sure bro.... will bring some friends there.....
some how the blue subaru with low gt wing also stay near this area....
Come join us coming wednesday ....at AMC need location map ..log on to www.iamtagged.net before that pls inform us how many are coming..TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just as the internet rumour mills hit overdrive to speculate that the upcoming Pagani Zonda replacement, currently codenamed C9, could be called the Huayra, the second of five teaser videos have been released that apart from offering a glimpse of the interior to showcase the intricate Pagani craftsmanship, also could have let slip on the actual...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience