speedking

hahaha...samsung mobile is ok to me..
is just that those programmer cannot think logically... :P

phat7

May 21, 2004
Originally posted by BlackSamurai+Feb 25 2005, 18:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackSamurai @ Feb 25 2005, 18:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phat7@Feb 25 2005, 16:24
Korea TAK BOLEH!!! :lol:
who say that !!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b][/quote]
ME!! WHY??

links

May 26, 2004
u buy those brands like samsung..sony..panasonic all same one laa...they all using same OEM maker for their product one....only the design and the price is diff....those samsung...sony..panasonic either made by Flextronics or Foxconn or other OEM manufacturer.

Fin

Feb 28, 2005
I like Samsung monitor...like mine 19" :D....but nowadays Samsung monitor made in malaysia oledy....in Seremban i guess dia punya kilang...

But...tgk nasib ler..if got good 1...maybe ok... :)

Who wants to buy Samsung Plasma 42" at Low Yat Plaza...oni RM17000...i ask the tokey myself....cheap aa?

cheegee_yeow

I be technician at low yat last time. In my opinion is monitor for samsung is ok. But the CDR/W is really not good. If u want the CDR/W u can buy the LITEON/ ASUS. Keyboard & mouse u can choose the logitech. Floppy u can use the sony. Still got anything??? Then u can post the message to me.

junauto

Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by cheegee_yeow@Mar 1 2005, 07:00
I be technician at low yat last time. In my opinion is monitor for samsung is ok. But the CDR/W is really not good. If u want the CDR/W u can buy the LITEON/ ASUS. Keyboard & mouse u can choose the logitech. Floppy u can use the sony. Still got anything??? Then u can post the message to me.
Cool, a technician here who agrees with me :)

What do you think of the new Trucial (sp?) by Samsung? it's a fine designed keyboard

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Now while playing it safe isn’t always the most sexciting option, sometimes taking the secure route is the logical choice as secure and safe is most likely the dependable selection as well. And you can’t go wrong with dependable, especially in regards to picking a car based on your monthly pay...