speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
hahaha...samsung mobile is ok to me..
is just that those programmer cannot think logically... :P

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Originally posted by BlackSamurai+Feb 25 2005, 18:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackSamurai @ Feb 25 2005, 18:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phat7@Feb 25 2005, 16:24
Korea TAK BOLEH!!! :lol:
who say that !!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b][/quote]
ME!! WHY??

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
u buy those brands like samsung..sony..panasonic all same one laa...they all using same OEM maker for their product one....only the design and the price is diff....those samsung...sony..panasonic either made by Flextronics or Foxconn or other OEM manufacturer.

Fin

Feb 28, 2005
Visit site
I like Samsung monitor...like mine 19" :D....but nowadays Samsung monitor made in malaysia oledy....in Seremban i guess dia punya kilang...

But...tgk nasib ler..if got good 1...maybe ok... :)

Who wants to buy Samsung Plasma 42" at Low Yat Plaza...oni RM17000...i ask the tokey myself....cheap aa?

cheegee_yeow

Feb 24, 2005
I be technician at low yat last time. In my opinion is monitor for samsung is ok. But the CDR/W is really not good. If u want the CDR/W u can buy the LITEON/ ASUS. Keyboard & mouse u can choose the logitech. Floppy u can use the sony. Still got anything??? Then u can post the message to me.

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by cheegee_yeow@Mar 1 2005, 07:00
I be technician at low yat last time. In my opinion is monitor for samsung is ok. But the CDR/W is really not good. If u want the CDR/W u can buy the LITEON/ ASUS. Keyboard & mouse u can choose the logitech. Floppy u can use the sony. Still got anything??? Then u can post the message to me.
Cool, a technician here who agrees with me :)

What do you think of the new Trucial (sp?) by Samsung? it's a fine designed keyboard

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Now while playing it safe isn’t always the most sexciting option, sometimes taking the secure route is the logical choice as secure and safe is most likely the dependable selection as well. And you can’t go wrong with dependable, especially in regards to picking a car based on your monthly pay...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience