• Total voters

SDF

missing her so much
Guys and girls.....

Do you use a Condom when doing it ?

nothing to be shy....and Durex doesn't pay me for this poll.. :burnout:

condom apa itu :rofl::rofl: to add more sensation :hmmmm::hmmmm: :rofl::rofl:

tak pakai bro, tak syok :rofl::rofl:.

just imagine when you dig your nose ah, you like to dig with a glove on your finger or not? Not the same shiok feeling mah. Correct or not? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

aiyoh..its depends on your gf ma..have to put or not..hehe..sometimes have to aware...woman rite now very seinsitive..if not she's will "tangkap you"..:rofl:

my goodness....i prefer my own 'skin and meat'....feel much2 more better sensation...hehehehe...use the rubber skin...DAMN!!! can go up to 1 hour also canot come!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

different gf got different requirement ...some want "secure" .... some don want me to use.. prefer more sensation ... :dancing2:

prefer originality laaa..... summore got married edi........... hahaha
condom can't fit la... mine's too big... hiahahaha....

It all depends whether who's the "partner" is & we guys treat them as FuBu then of coz definitely NEED to use la. If doing it with wife then it's optional. Hehehehee...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahha..man this thread is funny!...

depending la!...if gf or long term partner..no need la..more feel!..haha..but if some random chick then yes i would wear la...dunno who she fucked ed before me..haha..gurls cannot be trusted today...silap kena "tangkap" by her..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom