[DIY] Testing an O2 Sensor

thanks for the picture partyjoe.. but really one
no check engine light or the wire for the O2 sensor
i asked mr henry, he told me my model don't have this O2 sensor one..
but got one device function like O2 sensor at the firewall

The EGR valve on the firewall is nothing related to the O2 sensor lar.. although both devices are for emission control. No way that an EFi car comes without an O2 sensor.

4G what again?

aiyo.. where is the O2 sensor.. I search the manifold already.. really nothing.
when is the next tt, someone help me locate my O2 sensor
4G92 sohc from proton..

c-ground said:
The EGR valve on the firewall is nothing related to the O2 sensor lar.. although both devices are for emission control. No way that an EFi car comes without an O2 sensor.

4G what again?

anyone know about the new kancil mileage sensor? mine are nor working.cos just change to new kancil meter, so it is using the sensor to sense the mileage..but i just cant figure out wat pin it is and wat color of wire to connect to the meter....anyone?

what about a sgti mmc wan?
it doesnt have one oso rite?
cos i cant find it either...
can anybody clarify me?

Kenari O2 Sensor

Hi,

Just wondering that why the newer version of Kenari engine O2 sensor have 2 wires? What does it mean? Is it a heated one? What is the advantage of 2 wires O2 sensor? Is it for better reading or better response?

And one more questions, if I find a 3 / 4 wires O2 sensor (heated type) and I connect the sensor signal wire to Kenari's ECU (the original single wire socket) and the rest of the wires I custom connect. Will it improve the engine's performance? Since the ECU will read a more accurate reading regardless of too much about external factors like wind cooling or idle cooling, etc.

Please advise, thanks a lot!!! :_:

it has 2 wires means it's not a heated one.

Not sure about how feasible is replacing it with a heated one. Sory for missing this topic for a long time.

my car use 4 wire 02 sensor..
can i use different brand or different car make o2 sensor if it's still 4 wires sensor?

adding note:

u oso can test o2 sensor just by tapping wif digital multimeter thru a 10k resistor. 10k or 100k better to not disturb original signal to ecu. if u buy air fuel ratio meter they oso tap from o2 sensor.

with a little creativity, u can make ur own air fuel meter.. (my next project).
dowan to say here yet.. after finish, i post it. ehehe... cheap wooo...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom