Diy - Bumper Metal Grill

ikan_laga

Aug 19, 2006
mine honeycomb..u should find it at hardware shop..mosquito net also can what..haha..

those plastic honeycomb similar to car manufacturers one vr hard to find outside ler....

but iron grill honeycomb netting easy to find at hardware shops lor....

mu24

Jan 18, 2005
So the project not on yet? havent DIY yet? i wanna DIY but scared i ruin my whole grill haha.. that time really mulut kosong edi

jameslim8

May 31, 2006
oh..d.i.y grill..can post some photo here show me ah.thanks

Convicted_Knight

Jul 17, 2006
mu24 said:
So the project not on yet? havent DIY yet? i wanna DIY but scared i ruin my whole grill haha.. that time really mulut kosong edi
Me too.. Kosong only..:cry_smile:

mu24

Jan 18, 2005
har ur car mulut kosong d? haha.... so charm r? i'm gonna go hunting abit see if i can find another grill than i try DIY and see.

jameslim8

May 31, 2006
Dont worry la...just do it la..hihihi

lanlee

Jun 4, 2006
did saw that type of grill somewhere, if not mistaken try to look at shop selling safety equipment for construction site. wish u all guys luck...

Fitting a tyre on a wheel is easy. To stretch a narrower than suitable tyre to a wider wheel require a different set of skills as the regular practice will prove almost impossible. This exploding propane technique is one of the many homemade ways to stretch a tyre onto a wider wheel. Though we'd not recommend anyone trying without proper safety measures.

If you care to understand the culture, when it's all about stance, stretched tyres can really compliment and complete the look of a...