Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Digital Aircond screen problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wsonny

Known Member
My digital aircond screen got problem now.... the display did not show anything totally blank out and all the light on the button also not light up.

Can anyone here guide me how to remove this part from dashboard and dismantle the part. I suspect some wiring connection might b loss. I dont wan to waste money to buy another unit to replace.

Aircond all still in working condition....

Attachments

• 0_8960.jpg
    0_8960.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 710
just remove the aircond panel frame, then there are 4 screws holding the panel, pull it out & disconnect the wires.
(cant remember actually how many screws),
u can get a used unit bout Rm200-250 in mudah, if u rajin go source yourself in halfcut shops.

I did try to remove 4 screw at the front of the panel, but I feel there is something holding back at the device. Can't pull out like u mention. I though take out the panel n dismantle the see can modified or fix the light of the screen or those button bulb.

it should be quite simple just like fitting in your single din cd player.
but not sure whats holding it back.

its a LCD screen, therefore cannot be repaired unless u savage the screen from another faulty aircond display panel.
the best is just to swap it out.

If u manage to get it removed and open it up,then with some luck its just some broken pin on an electronic board.

my blm is not on digital aircond but last time after removing the center console,i have no aircond just air blowing our.remove the aircond panel and discover broken pin due to some wiring being stressed too much.

in your case it could be;
-shorted pin
-broken wiring
-broken pin
-burnt backlight(i encounter this on my waja radio,display is black but if u look closely u can see there is display but no backlight to make it visible)

If u manage to get it removed and open it up,then with some luck its just some broken pin on an electronic board.

my blm is not on digital aircond but last time after removing the center console,i have no aircond just air blowing our.remove the aircond panel and discover broken pin due to some wiring being stressed too much.

in your case it could be;
-shorted pin
-broken wiring
-broken pin
-burnt backlight(i encounter this on my waja radio,display is black but if u look closely u can see there is display but no backlight to make it visible)

This is wat I hope to b, then I can save a lot to replace the unit. Coz mine not only the screen no light n display but all the button also no light. So I suspect tat might had some wiring broken or pin

i would love to dismantle the part to see whats wrong but we are not near in distance.
will take time though as diy only,not expert.

I travel kl to Jb offen. So i can arrange then we can meet up at some place

A Post Every 5 Mins

Especially for those living in these areas, please be extra alert.
There has been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in the Bandar
Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway areas. Suspected gang operating: Camry Gang up
to 8 members in different cars at different times.

Modus Operandi - at anytime but mostly during the day. They would
stalk
you and as you drive to your gate, "kidnap" you, take you to the ATM -
sometimes several and withdraw money. So, if you do have several ATMs,
just keep 1 on you and not all...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom