Decision

Guys, i need some your suggestion.
I plan to buy a car.. firstly, i thought having a satria gti would be awesome. the car's handling is tuned by lotus also with 1.8 engine make me drools. but then, some people said that the car is not as good as it is. the parts are expensive and hard to find. so i changed my mind to civic. unfortunately, civic 02 doesnt have in manual trans (biasa la orang muda. kereta kalau bikin tapi auto je takde guna). all of them in auto (am i right? that's what i know after did some survey). same goes to 04 vios. but civic below than '00 does have in manual but the year of the car concern me more. need to spend more for the maintainence.

so i'm wondering, how good satria neo is? the muffler in the middle looks sucks isnt it? do you guys have any other car suggestion? i think my car's knowledge is quite limited la.. haiyaa.
:banghead:

How bout getting a Mivec engined Satria?, some are pretty damn affordable.

2 dr sounds cun to me. not married yet. hence no people need to sit at the back.
hmmm...need to invest more to have a mivec engine.

Guys, i need some your suggestion.
I plan to buy a car.. firstly, i thought having a satria gti would be awesome. the car's handling is tuned by lotus also with 1.8 engine make me drools. but then, some people said that the car is not as good as it is. the parts are expensive and hard to find. so i changed my mind to civic. unfortunately, civic 02 doesnt have in manual trans (biasa la orang muda. kereta kalau bikin tapi auto je takde guna). all of them in auto (am i right? that's what i know after did some survey). same goes to 04 vios. but civic below than '00 does have in manual but the year of the car concern me more. need to spend more for the maintainence.

so i'm wondering, how good satria neo is? the muffler in the middle looks sucks isnt it? do you guys have any other car suggestion? i think my car's knowledge is quite limited la.. haiyaa.
:banghead:

SGTi not as good as it is? what do u mean? im also sceptical about SGTi before i owned it...to cut it short i think it is a good car...but make sure u find 1 standard MMC Gti and mod by urself...dont buy modified car unless u know the owner...lot of problem with modified car actually if dont modified properly..

Satria neo also a good car to start with....

as for civic please find a very well maintained car....especially if it has B series under the hood heheh... :biggrin:

i know a owner of R3 satria that wanna sell off his car. pm me if u interested, maybe i could direct you to him, if u r young, hot blood, looking for fun, Satria R3 is very limited and great car to be owned and kept.

Top Bottom