DBKL Saman

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Serious 100 bucks huh? This is bad man. The last time I paid parking summons in Seremban was RM10 only. If you pay late, then it's RM30. Now don't know la. RM100 is too much. Better throw. Once cannot renew road tax, sell car. Hehe.

Jan 3, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I also face the same problem...not very sure if not paying the dbkl summon can renew the road tax or not..hopefully someone can tell me..as my friend also tell me the dbkl may linked with the jpj&pdrm...can it get any discount for the summon..coz i cant afford to change my car

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Summons increased? dem .... never had experience with DBKL ... but MBPJ heheheheh i got like RM1500 worth of summons and i totally ignore it. Been changing cars and no blacklist. IINM they need to amend some act to enable them to execute it.

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
guys, i attent to a court in DBKL buildin last month 4 some civil case.
i saw a lot of ppl being thr 4 da DBKL summons issue. thy told me tat da DBKL filed thm 2 court as thy neva pay da 2007/08 summons, police sent da court order 2 thr house. thn durin da trial, highest 2 pay is 500 per summons. amount decide by da magistret.

so my advise is, pay b4 it's 2 late

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well, I've got many DBKL summonses in between year 2006 - 2010. I believe I had more than 50 summonses from DBKL. Why? Because they as the authority is stupid. And MCA is also a screwed up piece of crocodile's shiet. :thefinger:

I studied in TARC and then UTAR at that time. Being a famous institution, its a choice for many teenagers and the fees are kinda cheap too. Before UTAR exists, parking problems are minimal. If any1 here is MCA/DBKL/TARC/UTAR supporter, I'm sorry to say, they are a piece of crap when it comes to solving parking problems.

KL UTAR Campus is small. Very small. The parking lots allocated for students are only 1xx (as per told by my lecturer). Almost 60% of parking lots are reserved to their staffs. Before year 2009, we have to fight for the parking sticker. The day before the selling of the parking sticker, you can see students queuing as early as 4am. And then after year 2009 they started to sell it by random picking. TARC, on the other hand, has many parking lots. But with the number of students increasing, they couldnt cater for it. What's worst is the closed a big section (i would say, 400-500 lots) of parking lot because they are building a new IT center and Admin Building. That is why there are so many people parking illegally inside and outside the campus.

Outside the campus, there are parking lots but vry little. Often the students have to park at housing areas which annoys the residents there and they started to put stones la, cones lar, woods la, etc etc, and even a banner asking the students not to illegally park their car and it is at their own risk. And then...yeah...DBKL dude...i believe they received calls from the residents so they came to give summons almost everyday from 10am - 12pm. What is worse is that UTAR are adding 1 more faculty to this campus, doubling the number of students. UTAR has been trying to talk to TARC (yeah, they are both MCA, but not under the same roof) about this, and would like to rent TARC's untouched land (grass and some small hills) to make way for parking lots. TARC disagreed.

It has been a big burden for students to pay for summons. Dat is why most of the students would just ignore the summons after being hit a few times. Even if it is RM30, for students, dat's 6 plates of lunch !

To TARC, your planning sucks. Why build an extra Admin Building when you can invest in an elevated car park?
To UTAR, your planning also sucks. Why still wana transfer another faculty to this campus when u have a big campus at Kampar?
To MCA, go sort it out with DBKL lar...always say you are for the people. For your own people only i guess...

All these concludes in 1 thing. They dont even care for the students. Just accept as many students as they can and earn their $$. Moreover TARC engineering courses are not recognized by Board of Engineers Malaysia. MCA? 50 years history?

We as drives would not like to park illegally whenever possible. Although there are some jerks who think he can park anywhere, any style, I am not. And i believe many others here are not too. Screw DBKL!
Seems like typed so long...a little bit unrelated summore... >.< macam spamming la me

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hahaha.. i juz got a DBKL summon yesterday..

it is handwritten.. & it's hard for them to track it manually..

but for MBSA, they got a computerized system.. confirm the next month a reminder letter will come to the owner's house :wink:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha.. i juz got a DBKL summon yesterday..

it is handwritten.. & it's hard for them to track it manually..

but for MBSA, they got a computerized system.. confirm the next month a reminder letter will come to the owner's house :wink:
DBKL also has computer generated. I received before. But no reminder so far

jason.opc

From Facebook
Nov 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hey guys just curious, I wonder if DBKL can track us and send us the reminder. I just receive a reminder from MPPJ for a summon which i have no idea about, most likely the summon paper got flown away from my windscreen. I wonder can i still get a discount from MPPJ if i wrote a letter stating that I didn't know bout the summon and the reminder because I'm always outstation. I'm from Penang btw..

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
im also ex tarcian, i understand how cvkit17 feelings.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

i got a ticket for parking outside Tar college back in 2008, tat time i borrowed my auntie's car to college for a day, couple of months back..after ignoring the summon for years, my auntie received a warrant from the police, they came all the way to her house and asked her to settle the rm 100 summons and got to go to the court and sumpah. Those who do not have rm100 in their pocket, they will be send to lock up for a day. Salute the police, small matter also send warrant, wat about those who committed a crime like robbing, rape, etc?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
im also ex tarcian, i understand how cvkit17 feelings.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

i got a ticket for parking outside Tar college back in 2008, tat time i borrowed my auntie's car to college for a day, couple of months back..after ignoring the summon for years, my auntie received a warrant from the police, they came all the way to her house and asked her to settle the rm 100 summons and got to go to the court and sumpah. Those who do not have rm100 in their pocket, they will be send to lock up for a day. Salute the police, small matter also send warrant, wat about those who committed a crime like robbing, rape, etc?
MCA rocks man...really damn rocks...dat's y i am very afraid to vote for them :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there....need a little help here

my idle speed goes variable...what can i do to fix it??? any sifus hav
any idea???? i appreciate ur advise..^^

my ride is hyundai coupe 1.8L year 97.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience