DashDAQ-XL engine monitoring system & data logger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

DashDAQ-XL engine monitoring system & data logger

Hi ! all

We are proud to present DashDAQ-XL in Malaysia , as the official dealer in Malaysia & Singapore region , we are giving promotion price at RM2388 with compliment of 1 pc 4GB MMC card . While stock last .

more2.JPG

Free demo available , please call for appointment .

Visit :
Wyn Car Care
No. 7 , Jln USJ 7/3D
UEP Subang Jaya
47610 Subang Jaya
Selangor .
Tel : +603 - 5634 1002

Attachments

• more2.JPG
    more2.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
DashDAQ-XL specsification as below :

http://www.dashdaq.com/specs/entirespec.htm

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

We did plug in for several cars to find reading signal for the car & results as below :

VOLVO
98' S70 2.0T -------------- 21 signal
-00' X40 -------------- 21 signal
01'- X40 -------------- 24 signal
01'- V70 -------------- 24 signal
01'- S60 -------------- 24 signal
04'- S40 2.4 -------------- 43 signal
05'- V50 T5 -------------- 40 signal
04'- XC90 2.5T -------------- 24 signal

VW
Bettle 2.0 ------------- 25 signal
08' Polo GTi ------------- 25 signal

Honda
99' S2000 ------------- 23 signal
08' Civic FD2 ------------- 38 signal

More to come.........

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Just want to share some experience about DashDaq series II . Got my few months back but keep it in the box . Took it out to fix it in my Volvo V70XC last week . Every thing work fine and good , looks like GPS !

Got to test it when we were on the way to Singapore during the weekend , choosing the window to show 6 signals on the screen , ECT , IAT , Ignition timing , Battery voltage , Short term fuel trim , Long term fuel trim .

It was showing 27 degree atmosphere temperature on my instrument panel when i was cruising at 130km/h , the IAT showing 40 degree(normal for those sandwich intercooler) , i was pretty happy with it ; but when the time i arrived JB custom queuing for declaration , the atmosphere temperature showing 35 degree , the DashDaq series II was showing 40 degree for the IAT , it was a bit weird when i saw that , the IAT should be higher when our car are in the jammed . I told myself that maybe it was cold outside ( try to convince my self that everything is OK ).

Try it again in the next morning before start the car , the IAT still showed 40 degree (it should be around 20 degree) . The IAT spoil without throwing CEL .

In this case , the IAT sensor didn't failed us , it is showing 40 degree all the time , giving signal to ECU that it was 40 degree all the time , the ECU accept it because it still showing the figure to the ECU .

Pros = Giving me good information about my car .
Trace the problem before parts about to give way .
Data logged
CEL reading and reset .
Yet to discover.........

Cons = Spending more money for unsufficient or spoil sensor .

Anyway , it consider a worth buy for me even i'm not the kind of people who like electronics things .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom