Damages - How to fix?

My car recently had some crappy damage on the paint. Any advice from detailing sifus? Would greatly appreciate it! Also, others may post in this thread if they would like to get advice on fixing their car paint/detailing.

1st damage, some small rocks bounced off a trailer and hit over my bonnet causing small spots of shipped off paint. size is small but the damage is deep. Any advice on how to fix? Can it be polished away? If I would to delay it due to budget reasons, would it damage the entire car? Some say that it will cause rust.

2nd damage. Some low-life dog probably put something heavy on my car's bonnet and drag it off causing some scratch marks. At some place, the top clear coat is also gone. Attached please find the pictures.

thank you!

Those look very severe. I don't think any amount of polishing could remove those as the paint has already been chipped and scuffed off. Those looked more like a job for a bodyshop instead of a detailer.

Those chip and scuffs don't look like they have gone through the primer/base coat, so I don't think it would develop rust that quick.

Regards.

My car recently had some crappy damage on the paint. Any advice from detailing sifus? Would greatly appreciate it! Also, others may post in this thread if they would like to get advice on fixing their car paint/detailing.

1st damage, some small rocks bounced off a trailer and hit over my bonnet causing small spots of shipped off paint. size is small but the damage is deep. Any advice on how to fix? Can it be polished away? If I would to delay it due to budget reasons, would it damage the entire car? Some say that it will cause rust.

2nd damage. Some low-life dog probably put something heavy on my car's bonnet and drag it off causing some scratch marks. At some place, the top clear coat is also gone. Attached please find the pictures.

thank you!

Hi bro

thanks for taking your time to shoot the pic & post

the 1st 2 pics of your - cheap & effective = clean it thoroughly.....lastly wipe of any dirt/rust with light spirit / ISO & get yr wife or girl friend clear nail varnish ...tooth pick drops to cover this area

to do more....get a drop of yr colour code paint = touch up & varnish

there is no point of varnishing the garden becos of 1 plant.....it wouldn't hurt you...if you minimised & control the damage. but if you were to repaint...a lot of $$$$ & the finish will not be as good as original....

rd pic...is some scratches from boxes that was place on yr hood & sand beneath....

as for yours...just get some paint cleaning agent like Power clean & wipe off to remove the dirt

& for the scratches you need to level out the paint by rotary

here is an example...the owner left her file while opening her car door & accidentally pull as she takes her files...
IMG_1100.JPG

after paint correction...

ta%20da%20boot%201.JPG

let me know....& i will meet up to view

Hi bro

thanks for taking your time to shoot the pic & post

the 1st 2 pics of your - cheap & effective = clean it thoroughly.....lastly wipe of any dirt/rust with light spirit / ISO & get yr wife or girl friend clear nail varnish ...tooth pick drops to cover this area

to do more....get a drop of yr colour code paint = touch up & varnish

there is no point of varnishing the garden becos of 1 plant.....it wouldn't hurt you...if you minimised & control the damage. but if you were to repaint...a lot of $$$$ & the finish will not be as good as original....

rd pic...is some scratches from boxes that was place on yr hood & sand beneath....

as for yours...just get some paint cleaning agent like Power clean & wipe off to remove the dirt

& for the scratches you need to level out the paint by rotary

here is an example...the owner left her file while opening her car door & accidentally pull as she takes her files...
IMG_1100.JPG

after paint correction...

ta%20da%20boot%201.JPG

let me know....& i will meet up to view

Wow bro!

Thank you so much! I never thought of using the nail polish thing!!! thank you for all the tips!!! And thanks for taking time to post up the picture too!!!