Daihatsu Mira Fibre Parts For Sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
- L512 rear bumper with V frame rm150.
- L512 spoiler (brake light not include) rm120.
- L512 side skirting rm70.
- RV4 side skirting rm80.
- L6 side skirting (same like the new kancil model skirting) rm60.
- 'Setreka' blakang rm100.
- Door garnish set rm50.

All are made from good quality fibre product guaranteed. Not the same as the cheap one usually sold in other accessories and fibre shop. Im staying in JB and prefer to deal directly by hand, cash and carry. Anyone intrested please call or drop me an sms if i cant be reach anytime of the day. My number is 0177504509. Any new fibre parts made will be update. Thank you. :regular_smile:

(Original Daihatsu Mira parts and accessories is also available. I will put in the list later tonight or maybe tomorrow. Adios. :_:

safirul

Apr 6, 2006
hai men.....

i love to see the picture before buy it..

can u attach all the vehicle picture...

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
hehe... nombor cam konal eh? kalo dah budak jb, pastu main kancil. kemungkinan besar kenal ah aku kot.. hehehe.. saja nak promote brg. sorry, dont have the picture with me rite now. but if u really are intrested, all the stuff is at my home. can come anytime to view it. beli ke tidak it not a matter. new fibre part is made. moderno rear limited spoiler (brake light not include), only rm100. sebiji cam original, lampu bley beli kat eksesori maaa... pape just give me a call or sms. :regular_smile:

alie

Dec 18, 2005
--------'Setreka' blakang rm100.

izit just like the ori wan..
im interested..
pic pls..

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
yup..
all item are molded from the original product but have been modified to fit easily to kancil body. for example the l512 rear bumper have been modified and made to fit into kancil. it got all the original feature like the mudflap and rear oral shape light locate at the bumper. sometime other produck came with round shape bumper light, and that is just nonsence. awal2 tengok dah tau tak original. im sorry i cant display the picture cause i dont have the knowledge how to do it. but as i promise all product look like the original parts. i have all the item with me. feel free to come and see if u are in jb. im free 24 hours a day. thanks.

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
setreka blakang tuh sebijik original. dah siap tapak apa seme. drill dua lubang kecil kat bonet blakang pastu terus ikat skrew je. setreka tuh tinggal spray atau tampal sticker reflect kat papan dia. then tempah sticker mira kecil untuk tampal kat hendel blakang. easy man...

ecko

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
so sad u staying in jb man........dun have outlet at kl??

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
i dont have any oulet in kl. but ive got a friend from kl who buy my fibre parts in bulk and sell it there. but the price is not the same laa... and i also got others friends in other part of the county that buy in bulk also. its like side income for them laa... maybe u can do the side income yourself. come and meet me and we can discuss. buy in bulk, special price guaranteed. i can honestly say that u will make more profit than me. if u really intrested just gimme a call. i can post u the stuff like i did with my other long distance friends that order fibre stuff from me, but at this point maybe u dont trust me yet. u might think that this is a scam or something. well, just think bout it first wokie.:regular_smile:

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
sorry... i have no picture of the stuff. dont have the 'tools' and knowledge to do so. im 'I.T' blind.. hehehe... but just to make it clear. its made from high quality fibre and is molded from the original parts and modified to go easily into kancil. all the fibre stuff is with me. can come and see if intrested. satisfaction guaranteed!!! hell yeah!!! :regular_smile: how am i so sure about this? its because all the original parts came from me. i lend it to my friend and he molded it into fibre. we are business partner. thats why i get good price for good product. not the same as u would get in some accessories or fibre shop. at other places the price might be low. but if u just give the product a hard kick and it would broke in two pieces. no use maaa... hehe... thats why i insist if anyone that is intrested can come and have a look at my product, then u can see the difference and be satisfy. :regular_smile:

C

chilskater

emm...but im in sarawak...far away..if then PM me L512 bumper for kancil bulat..include reverse light ka?

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
l512 bumper for the new model kancil is available. rm150 (rear light not included). u can buy the rear light at accessories shop. but if u wanna make it more 'cun'. u can look for the original l512 or hello kitty rear bumper light ah. ngam-ngam fit maa... baru 'world'!!.. hehehe...

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
lalalala...

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
update!

matrox

Dec 13, 2004
Boss...

Door garnish tu model mana.. pistol ker...

Ada reflector skali?

bastardos

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
yup. door garnish jenis pistol punyer. its fibre product man, mana ada reflector. huhu...

C

chilskater

hi

hi geng,

aku tengok halus betul fibre ko pakai..pos to miri,sarawak berapa L512 bumper belakang?plate holder tue dpt masuk kancil baru ka?can u customise spoiler or other stuffs?

bump 4 u

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mazda top is rusting. I need do it up & I really need good advice. Pls do help...thanks & cheers. Can also PM me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience