D1 Spec Car Testing in Sepang 17 Dec 2005

cheaka

500 RPM
We were honored to be there to witness the drift machine testing in Sepang yesterday. It was a great fun. Too bad I was not allowed to be on the track to take pic while testing on the track. By the way, it is not skagee driving it....Mystery driver happy with the setup.

Here's some picture to share with while testing on the paddock car park......sorry my camera is a small camera....hehehe...my shots not good....

pic6_resize_resize.jpg

pic5_resize_resize.jpg

pic1_resize_resize.jpg

pic4_resize_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some picture of those who had been invited to be join in.....

pic3_resize_resize.jpg

pic2_resize_resize.jpg

Last edited:
it was a closed session for the drift machine to do their setup for the car........:wink:

just wondering why are they testing the car on the car park not the track? the car park is full of drain cover and paku. just kena a paku there during the drag last week.

SR20KET: ehh....I think you didn't read my post earlier properly....heheh....besides that..I am not sure about the drag day but the paddock was cleaned out before they tested...

SR20KET : i think before start testing the drift machine they have check the road condition dee .......

P/S : cheaka still got any more pic ? dun mind to share more in here ? hehehe

kei-office: didn't really get to take much picture. spend most of the time in the car instead....:rolleyes: ....

cool! wow... i also want to dwift :( hehe hmm wonder who's driving da laurel... keke

DoNuT said:
cool! wow... i also want to dwift :( hehe hmm wonder who's driving da laurel... keke

dwift?? wah..new word.....i also want to dwift.....next time you call me we go dwift dwift ah...

oOOO ok ok... since everyday also rainy day keke.. see lah when then i'l call you both. Now busy with my store.. :)

I love to drift but cant afford a drifting machine... anyway enjoy drifting guys since u guys can afford it ;-)