custome made.....

elephone said:
thanks for ur informaion ..
i think i will come at 1st week of july ...
thanks ... calvin ... hope u canremember me alvis here ...
i know ur place .. i also from cheras ...... ;) ;)

hope can see u soon...
call me before u come, ok.. see ya..

engineralliart.gif

Hi.. Izzit possible for u to produce the design something similar to those Ralliart one?

Coz if i use the one like your design, i will have to remove my mitsubishi throttle body cover ... thanks

calvin tong said:
No problem but we need ur car to custom made.....

Cool. Ok .. how long do you takes to do the meassurement?? Coz I'm using my car almost everyday. And how much it will cost? Hopefully u can do for 3point strut ...

Thanks...

ky2004 said:
Cool. Ok .. how long do you takes to do the meassurement?? Coz I'm using my car almost everyday. And how much it will cost? Hopefully u can do for 3point strut ...

Thanks...

we need around one day to make it... the price around RM300+, need to see ur car first..
if easy of course i ll give u discount...

silverlegs said:
u got any front strut bar n fender bar for 88 accord? how much? if need custom make, how much?

this model need custome make and the price is around RM200 to RM400, need to see the car first..
call me if u interest...

Interested

please quote to me Honda so4 fender bad and rear ARB.
i currently have the standard so4 ARB with me.
How much do i need to pay for both fender and rear ARB if i trade in my stock SO4 ARB?
Thanks

need help

hello need so detail.....if the car body oledi old like KE70 or 120y if make all the bar can make the car body more stronger??or need to rewelding body???tk

brother said:
hello need so detail.....if the car body oledi old like KE70 or 120y if make all the bar can make the car body more stronger??or need to rewelding body???tk

sure got different.. if u wan better u go to do body work la...

vtecDIEhard said:
please quote to me Honda so4 fender bad and rear ARB.
i currently have the standard so4 ARB with me.
How much do i need to pay for both fender and rear ARB if i trade in my stock SO4 ARB?
Thanks

the fender bar price is RM250 and the rear arb is RM480... ur ols arb i need to see first...
pls call for more info... 012-6050330

hello. i have civic sb3 1984 model. can u please give price for
1.front bar
2.fender bar
3. rear bar

sb3silver.jpg

i dun know the EF4 fender bar and rear bar can fix or not.. if u interest u can drive ur car to my shop then i test first.. if cant then need to custome make...
pls call me for more info...012-6050330

do you guys have a rear-upper bar for the Gen.2?

If you don't, how much would it cost to custom-make one?

HI, can you quote me the price for B14 fender bar? If you dont' have stock, how long it take to custom make one and the cost involve.t Thanks

i'm looking for front strut bar for daihatsu charade aura......
price for it.......if custom made...

moe6 said:
do you guys have a rear-upper bar for the Gen.2?

If you don't, how much would it cost to custom-make one?

rear upper for gen2 need custome make and the cover need to cut... the price around RM180.