Custom made or Aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor (4AGE 20V)

All copy here copy there de la.. should c wat taiwan tuner can do.. wat u wan they can do, even can make ur car sound like boxer engine. just go through some taiwan tuning mag. nice....:rofl:

nope.. that will make ur car no power.. look like they extend 1 longer to 4 that it..:stupid:

sorry .. may i know what did you guys mean the 1-3 2-4 ?

i still doubt on the connection from extractor to piping.

current setup:
local made 4-2-1 (the 1 is short only 2.2") + portion 1 from stock extractor 2.3" (remain o2 sensor..etc) + 2.2" flexi + 2.2" bullet + 2.2" piping then straight flow muffler.

im not sure whether reuse the portion 1 from stock extractor have create any abnormal air flow (2.2 --> 2.3 --> 2.2)

Cylinder number.

Actually you can call them to install o2 sensor on your current extractor, why need to mix and match with stock

BTW the boxer engine design of long short extractor also made it lose around 20-30hp. The sound is not from the engine, but the extractor

sorry .. may i know what did you guys mean the 1-3 2-4 ?

i still doubt on the connection from extractor to piping.

current setup:
local made 4-2-1 (the 1 is short only 2.2") + portion 1 from stock extractor 2.3" (remain o2 sensor..etc) + 2.2" flexi + 2.2" bullet + 2.2" piping then straight flow muffler.

im not sure whether reuse the portion 1 from stock extractor have create any abnormal air flow (2.2 --> 2.3 --> 2.2)

Nothing wrong with your setup..

Cylinder number.

Actually you can call them to install o2 sensor on your current extractor, why need to mix and match with stock

BTW the boxer engine design of long short extractor also made it lose around 20-30hp. The sound is not from the engine, but the extractor

I know the sound came from the unbalance extractor, but they claim no power lose..:stupid:

My 2 cents:

A 4-1 will give u better top-end whereas a 4-2-1 better for low-end.

Not many copy-cat for the old 4-1 banana extractor made by TRD for the RWD 16v 4ag.Its got equal length piping for each cylinder until the joint
If you can get that and mod for FWD that will be good as I rate it very highly.