Conversion to Detomaso

V8_nutter said:
Gtti is fast but Detomaso can beat Gtti too. One of the quickest GTTI ive known is own by our fren Speed Demon, other than that it's just plain sloooowww.

Wah..'Bombing' GTTi? Actually, some people like to drive slow even though they are GTTis'..'More' peaceful..

Aura said:
Wah..'Bombing' GTTi? Actually, some people like to drive slow even though they are GTTis'..'More' peaceful..

ya lor...
like me for instant..
i like 2 cruise with my ride..:D

gtti_kuning said:
ya lor...
like me for instant..
i like 2 cruise with my ride..:D

Gtti_kuning.. Wann to share u some good lesson and story..

Got somebody really interested installing 4E inside his Aura previously.. he asking a lot about convertion of 4E inside aura and comparing it with GTti.Finally after installing GTti now he know what is the different.. hahaah.. I think u will know who is he.. hik hik hik :D ;)

No heart feeling.. just jokin around.. ;)

cateyes said:
Gtti_kuning.. Wann to share u some good lesson and story..

Got somebody really interested installing 4E inside his Aura previously.. he asking a lot about convertion of 4E inside aura and comparing it with GTti.Finally after installing GTti now he know what is the different.. hahaah.. I think u will know who is he.. hik hik hik :D ;)

No heart feeling.. just jokin around.. ;)

hahahaha....:D
its true..
last time i was thinking doin d same thing...
but after i realise d true power of GTti..
n u know wut happens next lor...
hehehehe....

Aura said:
Drag?? I prefer to sleep at home..

hhehehehee.. making babies as well aaa.. :D Now I think no genuie daihatsu dragging at sepang for this year.. retired and sleeping at home ;)

Not so suitable..Cz Espri is more heavy than Aura..If you still wanna try, make sure your suspension is good enough..Anything you can do..

There is Aura with VR4 engine..Why? Not believe aa? Nothing is impossible..

G100VR4_2.jpg

Source : http://www.freewebs.com/gtti/

Last edited:
Top Bottom