Conversion to Detomaso

turbonetics said:
i also dunno which wan to choose btw detomaso and gtti......cuz detomaso...can't approve....and i prefer turbo which is gtti....but do i need to mod my mounting? i'm have a epsri CB-23....

convert to 1.3 n put a turbokit.......heheheh..

like max said....espri body is more heavy than aura....so less power u got when install gtti....

but some say now deto can be approved donno lee which one is true.but if u lucky le n cable mesti kuat....y not

haha...i also thinking of 1.3...

gtti easier to horse up compare to deto...sumore semi forged piston...

so...if my espri want to put gtti..no need to mod any mounting?

turbonetics said:

ermmm anyone use gtti on their espri?mouting i think have to change kott

sifus of there...plz help..

btw...my espri door handle broke...anyone here noes the price for it? front left and right door handle..

turbonetics said:
i also dunno which wan to choose btw detomaso and gtti......cuz detomaso...can't approve....and i prefer turbo which is gtti....but do i need to mod my mounting? i'm have a epsri CB-23....

Which 1 to choose is up to you fren if you want more power then go GTTI lar, if you want lesser than that just take 1.3. Both can register and both engine can fit.

turbonetics said:
sifus of there...plz help..

btw...my espri door handle broke...anyone here noes the price for it? front left and right door handle..

if not mistaken is around rm15 each.

turbonetics said:

a slight mouting adjustment for the lower site for make the engine balance and in the middle.but still can be approve by jpj.

Go for Gtti with a deto bodykits ;)

thx for the info.....

i thought GTti must mod mounting....and now jpj dont allowed modification to the mountings....

yeah...and now....i heard....jpj only allowed foreign cars increase more than 25%...this wht i see under Car Modification....

if it is true....then my cb23 convert to detomaso should be no prob lor....

i hope it is true.....

turbonetics said:
thx for the info.....

i thought GTti must mod mounting....and now jpj dont allowed modification to the mountings....

yeah...and now....i heard....jpj only allowed foreign cars increase more than 25%...this wht i see under Car Modification....

if it is true....then my cb23 convert to detomaso should be no prob lor....

i hope it is true.....

yeahh.. u r correct bro..Good luck..

and another thing bro....do u noe where to get the door handle? brand new...

regards..
turbonetics

turbonetics said:
and another thing bro....do u noe where to get the door handle? brand new...

regards..
turbonetics

ask dieerag.he know where is the location to buy it.his hp no is 0192029942.hope he is not changing his no.

cateyes said:
ask dieerag.he know where is the location to buy it.his hp no is 0192029942.hope he is not changing his no.

huh?me?not mee laaa bro....i only got the used one at only rm20 for both...ermm but its hard to find if ur not rajin round hakat hahhah.....i'm not sure the price for a brand new.sorry

dieerag said:
huh?me?not mee laaa bro....i only got the used one at only rm20 for both...ermm but its hard to find if ur not rajin round hakat hahhah.....i'm not sure the price for a brand new.sorry

Iyaakk.. 2nd hand aaa.. thought it brand new.:D my bad..

haiyaa u aa cateyes always like this.....hahahha

so hows ur car?sold already ha?

aiya.....i dont care brand new, halfcut or second hand....as long i can get both(front left and right)....now really hard wanna get into my espri ler...

ahahha, so means engine outside of daihatsu is 25% limit. means anything from daihatsu no limit ar??? hmm, got any daihatsu engine more than 1.6 CC ar??

pearjai said:
gtti more faster than Deto..
gtti no problem with high boost(even yrv(k3-vet cannot stand la for factory made la...)
gtti more expensive from deto 3k above la...
gtti cant reach 200hp ma.....
Modify in this order...( uk tuner)

1. Air filter - even a replacement panel filter for the airbox is better than the standard item. BHP over 100
2. Exhaust - mandrel bent. BHP now 110
3. Turbo to downpipe extractor - if your budget allows. BHP now about 115-120
4. Fit a boost gauge and raise boost to safety limit of around 12.5 psi. BHP 130
5. Add a fuel cut defender, raise boost to 14.7 psi. BHP 140-150
6. Fit a Hybrid turbo. 150 BHP
7. New ECU and uprated MAP sensor. 150+ BHP
8. Copper head gasket / ported head. Boost raised to 20 psi. Better fuel pump. 170 BHP
8. Larger throttle body. 185 BHP
9. Lots more ££££'s, bigger fuel injectors and more boost!
10. Congratulations...go join the 200+ BHP club!

At engine power of 135 BHP the power to weight ratio will now be 168 BHP per ton which is almost the same as a standard spec Ford Sierra Cosworth! (172 BHP per ton)

i'm sure Ns drag can do the same thing but not really sure la.....They already mod l2 monster!

I'm alredy have deto...

Gtti is fast but Detomaso can beat Gtti too. One of the quickest GTTI ive known is own by our fren Speed Demon, other than that it's just plain sloooowww.

not fast ar.. doing 190kmh (meter abis, donno how fast..) just know.. huhuh..
need to change meter..220kmh.. hahah :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom