Confession Thread - Have U been bad today?

AE80TypeD said:
i've been bad today, and all the days before. i hang behind other cars at a menacing but not so tailgating distance (i have NO confidence in my brakes) on the fast lane and coerce them to move aside, even when i can overtake from their left. when they do move to the left, i blow my throttles wide open hoping they're driving with their windows down.

wicked. syok sendiri but.. wicked.

just make sure u never cucuk this one AURA... red color... hehehe... crazy driver. :D

i'll keep that in mind, thanks :). if he zooms ahead and stay ahead, i'll just chase, crazy or no.

if the kind of crazy is forcing ppl's car into divider when i blast beside his window, then i surrender lah. i'll be careful. :D

I farted too loud in the meeting that suddenly the fella who's presenting put a halt to his speech... shit man!!! Thankfully it's just air, not stinkin gas! Damn leather chairs! I wish they're canvass instead.

today i terpress my fren's tits....

and i took some panty pics of the formula one's model today at dreamcars...

Ternampak something when my friend was bowing down to take something.

OMGWTF I have been so bad...

kct said:
Ternampak something when my friend was bowing down to take something.

OMGWTF I have been so bad...
that's luck... not sin... haha...
i alwiz peep gals when they walk pass... ooops...

Today i was sinful for doin a threesome and proud of it............(no details) :D

erm.... actually. I meant this to be driving confessions only la. hahaha Suddenly come out all sort of rubbish but nevermind la. At least we're all having fun here although it's about our confessions. :)

Well, As of yesterday and the day before, I have nothing to confess but throughout last month and this month, I've been driving like an ass hole. Reason being is because I'm getting fed up with many malaysian drivers on the road. Yeah, I know I'll be like one of them if I drive like an asshole but you know, take it like the saying "small fish in a pond of big fish".
Oh, I did have a confession to make for yesterday. Took some upskirt shots at DreamCars, of the models. Can't help it. The way the posed, how I take also will have upskirts. hahaha Well, if they wanted to prevent upskirts, they would've worn pants instead.

i placed 2 fingerprint on Jun's new 180sx's passenger side window.... sure kena fuck.. mauhahahah

Photos of DreamCar girls will be posted up.
Please do not leave your e-mails here. It has been mentioned, "NO E-MAIL LISTING". Thanks peepz.

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
i placed 2 fingerprint on Jun's new 180sx's passenger side window.... sure kena fuck.. mauhahahah

OMG! thats like the biggest sin ever!!

beware the wrath of JUN's "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahai" brought down upon the earth.

roflmao! :D

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:

This is a real sin. Ur car kena last time with kiddie handprint u oso mad :D :D :D

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
haha... no wonder today i went there saw some staff holding a cloth keep wiping the cars... lolz...
u guys lar... itchy hand simply touch here n there... if want go touch the gals lar... lolz.. :p

SkYwAlKeR said:
that's luck... not sin... haha...
i alwiz peep gals when they walk pass... ooops...

Erm...she is not 'just a friend' to me lor...don't know 'peep something' at her how many times already...accidently...

Among all the girls I knew, she must the one whom I have seen 'quite a lot' by my standards...

Last edited:
Top Bottom