Comment on Initial D the movie.

Dun see how they can save the movie... What episodes they gonna use? The car already in 4th stage...:confused:

hehe....
Initial-D arcade machine auto drifts for you, and cars in there dont get dented what more damaged when hitting dividers... something they obviously do not know ^^

*i want to be just like Takumi!* wakakakakkaa

Damn kao funny..i laugh off my seat when i saw that fellow under.
Play too much ini d.Hahahaha..typical sohai

Actually... those old HK movies are worth watching all over again.

Thunderbolt is one fine example. Syiok!

Initial D HK Movie? Puke! Ptui!

anyway, dont expect too much from 1 storyline. remember Final Fantasy the movie? the same happened to Initial-D.

waja3348 said:
anyway, dont expect too much from 1 storyline. remember Final Fantasy the movie? the same happened to Initial-D.

Final Fantasy has something... cool digital animation. It satisfied some movie fans and angered the purists. Initial HK Movie has nothing to pleased either the movie fans or purists. A double NO. Unless of course, you want to see Gay Chow which IMO sucks! :eek:

there is only 1 word to describe the movie... SUCKS!!! especially gay chow... i dun think he understand wat acting is really about... really is a waste of time...

jacelyn_tRuEnO 86 said:
yo.. teardrop.....
who re u refferin 2 go n play at initial-d arcade machine
for who.....
huh.... :p

Unfortunately the Initial D game is not too realistic. THey have made it more simple so normal ppl can enjoy. Biggest difference is if you hit the wall, your car slides off and continues running at speed.

A more realistic game would be Battle Gear where your car has more realistic handling...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom