coilovers , what do you have?

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
no because there is too hard for normal drive(mostly they were daily driven car), but to hard my gf fake boobs will fall off:s:
what cup size c,d or e ???:love:
salute

zooie

May 28, 2008
me using GAB SS like blue.taxi...cant remember my spring rates but if not mistaken you can choose the rates you want...i think la...got mine from my LMY...you can call 0123861990...basically GAB SS = BC Racing...made in taiwan....there pretty good...value for money in my opinion...bought mine when they were 3k plus...i heard the price came down but i dunno how much they are now

you're in dubai and there are only 3 ver 9??...but at least you'll stand out :burnout:...but scoobies are popular in the Arab rally scene...surprised parts not easy to come by...

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
I am On Ohlins PCV, so far so good...
good set of coilovers, not so bumpy compared to others. Quite stiff.Overall is stiff enough.
But some aftermarket coilovers still will suffer on ride comfort.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am a newbie in this car world so need a little help please..Recently i changed to a sport spring..After changing it i noticed the gap of my front tyres are different, one is lower, one is higher..Why does this happen ek..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience