Cleaning Throttle Body & ICSV

sexycar said:
Hi efn..

If ae86 16v 4age what do u do? clean whole intake
manifold & throttle body?

U have 2 option actually. If wanna do full cleanup on the throttle assembly, it will be same like 20V Four Throttle. But single throttle can oso do cleaning on the throttle itself which will only cost half. FYI it is much harder to disassemble single throttle becoz of the curved manifold design.

Hi bro...my svt 1 to clean the tb to..can u do it for me..how about this thday? If ok i call u...

echunn said:
Hi bro...my svt 1 to clean the tb to..can u do it for me..how about this thday? If ok i call u...

Plz call/SMS me at 012-2407780 to set appointment. TQ

Yang ni bukak sekali ka??

IMG_0045a.jpg

If you feel like to, you can open up the PCV box on top of the ITB, for me there's no need to do so becoz the most important thing is to ensure that Carb Cleaner liquid can pass pressurized spray on all four passages coming from the PCV box.

The othe r one that u see is the Injector Nozzles, a good pressurized spray shud clean them up. And don't mess with the screws, else you'll get some imbalanced vacuum route at hand.

bro... can come to my house and do ah? im interested... how do i contact you?

eh..sorry didnt see your contact number.. i'll call you or sms okay? but about the " come to the house" can ah? or i go to your workshop?

I believe he had put his contact at his signature. Anyway here is his contact 012-240 7780. Good service he got there..

i might need to service my 4 turtle since i bukak everything......will let u know too.....hahaha

tom's said:
i might need to service my 4 turtle since i bukak everything......will let u know too.....hahaha

Sure thing my fren. When u ready just gimme a call okes!

my ITB also hv cleaned by EFN once, he really do a good job!!! thx again EFN.:shades_smile:

Hi bro EFN.......

Just wanted to ask.....will u do cleaning / servicing for 16v tooo.....

i am sure i need to do 1 nice cleaning........

need to do master brake stoper oso........

do it one time can arr plssssssssssssssssssssss

ae101svt:
Thank you for your comment!

kiran84:
Yup, I have done 4A-G 16V before. But from what I have recalled they are as difficult to service as a Four Throttle - but can be done.