takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
B) can do wan meh?
mee also interested!!! :P

but...
maybe you need your auntie, uncle, father or mum
teaching chemistry in high school or something...
then can bring back some chemical thingy! :P :D :lol: heheee..

surf2004

Dec 13, 2004
This is chrome spray available at DIY shop but I'm not sure what kind of material would be suitable as it must be easily cut & retain the chrome finish look.

:rolleyes:

momosard

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
PG*PK**
Visit site
normally they take to the chrome shop 1
they are using machine to chrome 1>>>>> tat wan after chromed really shining 1>>>>> like a mirror......
i know in JURU,Penang there got 1 shop chrome anything u wan to chrome.... valve cover also can...... but i donno where is the place....

max1984

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
S.Alam
www.akiwaautobahn.com
off topic : in klang valley,where can i get?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
anybody knows any chrome shops in melaka area? also i heard of a kind of spray that is high temperature resistant n corrosive resistant...something like those spray u see ppl use to spray their engine head cover. anybody knows where n how much those spray cost? my fog lamp reflectors faded aredy so plan to DIY rechrome them but those normal chrome sprays not heat resistant enuff...

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
wah chrome!! yummy!! there are 2 types of chromes available one is the hard chrome plating another is the decorative chrome plating, but from what i heard these shops r normally illegal as it produces something called hexavalent chromium like erin brokovich, is there a cheaper way to chrome this ourselves diy?

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
chrome spraypaint is a con, it's just silver paint with reflective flakes in them.

for metal parts, you just need to find a place to do chrome electroplating for you. and it's not illegal if you discharge of the waste properly.

for plastic parts, it's possible but much more complicated. usually it involves spraying on a special compound first so that the chrome will adhere to the plastic piece.

if you can find a place that makes headlights in malaysia, i am very very sure they will do chroming for plastic. keep me informed cos i have been sort of looking for years.

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
oh, and i know for a fact you can chrome your extractors and what not pipings in your engine bay in malaysia. i've seen them plenty.

one thing to note is that under high temperatures, the chrome plating turns a faded dark gray/black, unlike stainless steel which turns a nice golden brown.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear members,

I just want to let you all know that I lost my car in SIC after watching the recent F1. I parked my car in PC3 where there are lots of other nicer cars there but my car is the one which got stolen..really sad day for me man. :(

Well, altho not much worth for a sunny shell, i have spent quite a lot of money in fixing up the car such as 1.5 twin cam engine, 2 piece 14 inch rims with 2 new tyres, cd player, extractor 4-2-1 and 2 inch piping all the way with sports muffler, i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience