Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

China government's instruction on "how to ta fei kei(shoot aeroplane)"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i don't read chinese. but shooting down a plane with AK47!?!

Wah !!!!!.....rolfmao.....
I'm speechless..........................................:emoticon_U:

kakakak.....kena tipu !

but wit tht kind of gun.....can reach tht far meh?
shoot bird can la......hahahaha

i tot really got new technique to TFK, kena bluff pulak

lolz... topic not wrong mah.... u guys think 'sideways' only.... hahahaha....

bcos everybody also going sideways (drifting) d maaaa mauahahahhahaha :D

pekida said:
i don't read chinese. but shooting down a plane with AK47!?!

The illustrations are wrong anyway. You have to aim in front of the plane. If you aim at it, the plane won't be there by the time your bullets arrive.

if u look closely at the illustration....it's actually telling u to shoot in front..
than the last one; if u see the plane diving down; than only aim at the "head"....

kekekeke
nice one links!

actually you can notice the butt stock of the AK in the picture is different in the pictures.....i think its not AK-47 but its sister gun RPK.

RPK is a long barrel Squad Automatic Weapon(SAW)...which means its a machine gun and with longer shooting range and firing rate.....

i saw a few more posters in china also showing they use AK-47 to shoot aeroplane....

those China revolution posters are very interesting one.....i bought some and next time hang in my home for decoration

Last edited:
links, i hope you won't get arrested "Gong An" by doing funny posting at here. :laugh: They may have trace your location...

what? this is still not "confidential".....i saw a pic that they put those slogam on the wall to educate ppl dun tfk too much.....i dont know its real one or just some joke....

Top Bottom