11000RPM

500 RPM
Dear all,

Any cheap shop to recommend?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 442
Go check wif era maju la... Last I bought my R1R 195/55/15 at 320/pc... If not wrong is early this year, before price increase... At dat time he gav me the best price d... Just survey around few toyo tyres shops la...

In my opinion, they can giv more competitive price coz they can buy in big qty... There's few era maju ma, one in desa jaya, one outside pelangi indah, another new one at Johor jaya ros merah... I got mine at the one outside pelangi indah, coz near my house...
Can try SHT n ah meng at pelangi oso, but I always got a feelin their price is expensive after hearing from some frens...

If U got frens at S'pore U can buy there... Last time bought at 115 sing dollar per pc (around RM280). But that excludes upah+duit petrol

or u can try second hand tyre in JB that are imported frm singapore they do have AD08, R1-R and others. i bought mine 90% AD08 265/35/18 arnd 250++

try out the toyo tyres shop near Pekan Nanas...forgot the name of the place but its near to the shimano plant. its a huge place. they're using a factory lot as their shop and have another branch near to Pontian too(HQ). the Johoreans i know here swear that their prices are the lowest in Johor

they sell toyos cheap...but other brand tyres i find other places cheaper...esp michelins. bought my ps3 at rm285 back in mlk compared to rm300 quoted at this toyo shop.

160*2.45.. its almost RM400/pc le.... tyres prices r crazy!!!

Years ago when SGD was in the 1.6 exchange then a lot used to buy from S'pore.
Nowadays at 2.45 much less....Then the escape from customs saga some more?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

or u can try second hand tyre in JB that are imported frm singapore they do have AD08, R1-R and others. i bought mine 90% AD08 265/35/18 arnd 250++

Is cheap, but check the manufacturing date and look out for cuts and bruises....

sounds interesting... dun mind paying them a visit...
as long as its not re-thread n not more than 3yrs from manufacturing date, then it should b fine....

now many tires shop at JB like no stock on certain size my friend say the price going to increase again....noticed than more n more people using taiwan or indonesia made tires...

already increased 2ce in previous 2 months and still going to increase again? no wonder more n more botak tyres around...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom