carbonized 4g93 head

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
few of the zthians here had done this b4 too.. juz wanna show my work.. holiday too long n got nuthin to do.. so... here it is... :biggrin:

things as show below.. very sharp scissor, 'Dolphin' blade, 'Good Morning ' cloth, 'Alladin' lighter n cf stiker from abang's (rm15 for 1 meter.. more than enough)

cut bout roughly the size of the head. btw make sure the head is 'cool' (not high temp/not hot la)

heat is being used so the sticker can b stick to the most part of the surface.. dont heat it too long, or the sticker will melt.. if u got a HOT AIR GUN that would be great..

halfway there..... fingers startin get tired.

the part that need ALOT of patience.. same thing, use lighter so the wording is fabricated nicely. use blade to remove any trapped air bubles..

2 hours later n 3 glass of mineral water.. voila!

2 weeks later.. the sticker seem to be 'ok ok' after constant driving n can resist the heat.. happy DiYin yall.. :regular_smile:

Last edited:

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
tx tykoh n bro joe.. i did pick it up from u joe.. juz thought if giving it a try.. turns out to be quite ok.. 1st thought of buying the kevlar lookalike stickers but cost too much..:X-: nex time maybe.. hehe

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
hi dude.. can teach us how to remove bubble ? cut a hole on the sticker? :D

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
if got some air buble just use a needle... pinch on the air buble and heat it up a little bit and press...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
feez98 said:
with that skillz, can we apply it to the dashboard then???
if u hav the time, n patience n long enough cf sticker... why not? but i personally wont wanna try it.. i sure frus wan. hahahaa..

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
dashboard as if u mean the aircon panels n stuffs? y not..? juz must haf the patience n it can b done.. no rush. will be much easier with the right tools.. a hot air gun or a highpower hair dryer will do. happy DIYing :regular_smile:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
very neat...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today evening, i was chillin out at outside of my house then i saw there's a iswara LMST n a wira dueling a drag test...

then during the "competition"... i heard nearly 10 wheel spins from both cars when they change gears...

is this wheelspins good or bad? does mean their car is powerful or anything? or it is related to their clutch n accelerator timing?

sifu forumers, please explain... thz :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience