Car Window Smashed !!! AGain

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I am sick n tired of this fuc*s smashing my cars. This morning , my car got broken into , i dont have any meters , a lousy cd player , and nothing else , i come down find my glass shattered and the best thing is nothing is stolen ! This is the third time it happened to me !
Now i am having the headache of looking for the glass replacement. If anyone knows or happen to come across a toyota soarer side door glass pls let me know !

To the A**Holes that did this , i hope ur mother dies , i hope u cant have children , you hoplesss low life Asses with nothing better to do , if i ever see you i ll pull ur fingernails out one by one , then i ll kill ur family and make you watch . Accroding to security , the rode bikes , i hope u die in a crash this morning as i am typing this coz nothign would be more satisfying than see you F***S die in a crash.

I am sick n tired of this shitheads, first break into my evo , nvm , then break into my mx5 again take nothing and now my soarer. Bitch assssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh i stay in DJ btw

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
miata said:
I am sick n tired of this fuc*s smashing my cars. This morning , my car got broken into , i dont have any meters , a lousy cd player , and nothing else , i come down find my glass shattered and the best thing is nothing is stolen ! This is the third time it happened to me !
Now i am having the headache of looking for the glass replacement. If anyone knows or happen to come across a toyota soarer side door glass pls let me know !

To the A**Holes that did this , i hope ur mother dies , i hope u cant have children , you hoplesss low life Asses with nothing better to do , if i ever see you i ll pull ur fingernails out one by one , then i ll kill ur family and make you watch . Accroding to security , the rode bikes , i hope u die in a crash this morning as i am typing this coz nothign would be more satisfying than see you F***S die in a crash.

I am sick n tired of this shitheads, first break into my evo , nvm , then break into my mx5 again take nothing and now my soarer. Bitch assssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh i stay in DJ btw
sorry to hear that bro.....at least ur stuff/car din get stolen....mine got broken in and all my gadgets gone....sigh...

yes.....i hv heard of these low life bast**** that just break the car window for fun. last time(can't remember the area) my fren said that....the whole apartments car that was parked outside was smashed....nothing taken but just smashed.....yeah...damn stupid but true.

cheers

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear that dude. Mine got hit last week...bastards :-(

At one time my area also face the same problem. These idiots
break the glass but never take anything..mmmmm
BTW i'm staying in Cheras, Sri Pemaisuri

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
well ur about the same as me bro. my family car also the samething. they can keep repeat to smash whn they already know there is nothing inside. on the 2nd time, its nothing for thm to steal anymore and yet they still do it for the 3rd time. this kind of asshole...

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
thanks for your concern guys , but now i need to find a glass , and i dont know hwere to find one , so maybe my car ill be stuck for 3 weeks waiting for a new glass to come from japan

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
miata said:
thanks for your concern guys , but now i need to find a glass , and i dont know hwere to find one , so maybe my car ill be stuck for 3 weeks waiting for a new glass to come from japan
wah...from japan ar.....that's gonna take some time....well...just get the cheapest ones la....since ur area is famous for that kinda "serial smashers".....

cheers

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
Those m0th3r7ukers ENVY of u having so many car. They cant even afford to buy a CUB CHAI.

Seriuosly, I do recommend u to install CCTV where can monitor your car or hide inside your car. Motion detector on/off lights if u are staying landed. This small CCTV available at PASAR PUDU.

My place clamp car been cutting off the clamp been caught on CCTV, case now on Putrajaya. But still got those bastard rental Vandaling (e.g. spitting, throw rubbish at inside the lift and staircase)

Huh!!

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
woh shit dude
DJ which road?!
i din know DJ got so shitheads running around

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Dare: I hope they really die man , pls la donate their organs la , help other ppl ... this people are crap worthless . I will look into cctv's thanks

CCL: behind the city alignment there ... remember i posted once on my other car b4 ? it seems down the road also kena accroding to DJROA

I tired looking fro the glass the whole day , i ll be importing one from aussie la

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
really fuck these low lives mutha fuckers man ! sigh .. its a sad place we live in today.

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Now i know what they stole , my freakin crumpler bag with my flying licence , my flying log book and some aircraft operating manuals. I realized it was missing when i was sending my car to the shop yesterday evening.

Asshol*s cause me damn alot of trouble , have to make report to the hopeless police

Hollerback_gurl

Known Member
May 20, 2005
KL
Sorry to hear that too...i also kena once...some idiot smash my passenger side window just to steal my cd player original from perodua...aiyo...that cd player not worth much la....some more cannot just take out like that....so in the end...saw my cd player hanging half in half out....left 2 deep marks at the side of the player....some more stole my coin box....lucky the player still can work after go to workshop to push back to it's place...what la these ppl...no brains one...btw...this happened in wangsa maju...

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
:mad:
Wut haapen to those F*ck*r they hav nothing to do.. la.. knnccb last time they F*ckup my lock luckily i heard my alarm.. rush out wit a baseball bat... & shout... lucky him run fast enough... else his face will be in newspaper in the nex day...
i know ur feeling bro.. sorry to heard that..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey folks... awhile ago, I went to fill up for gas at sum typical Shell station. After filling it up full, the pump attendant for some reason began shaking my car... din't tink too much of it but the next time I fill up gas again I noticed that my fuel gauge KONG alredy. The fuel gauge problems right now consisit of it won't go to F (after refill) unless I drive over potholes or over bumps and it never goes to E... so I have to depend on the mileage to figure out when I need to fill up gas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience