CAR sticker

shong

Known Member
May 25, 2004
Underground
shong513.com
all sifus, i just got a 97years car and the stickers are alreayd there... i was trying to remove it with make it wet and try to remove it... but it seems very hard ...

especially the rear screen ... it sticked there and i wonder if i try to remove it .. would it spoit the "heat" line ???

:( help ..... is there any "good" way for this ..

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Yup.. Goo Gone is very effective. U can also buy lighter fluid or also known as Zippo lighter fluid. It's in a yellow can. Just carefully pour the lighter fluid on the sticker to wet it and it will help dissolve the glue.
With a swift movement, pull the sticker off in one smooth motion... don't stop halfway!!!

hkk79

Known Member
May 1, 2004
Using of zippo fluid will cause any defect to the paint?

fai

500 RPM
May 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Zippo fluid won't cause any defect to the paint. I try before. Cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Challenge:

The paint looked great from a distance, but on close inspection it was covered in light swirling, surface oxidation and a coating of tree-sap and diesel. The good news was that the Honda paint was tough as old boots. This was also the bad news :-)

[/IMG]

For years we've been 'polishing' our cars in the time-honored British fashion with Autoglym, plenty of elbow-grease and lots of cotton toweling. Most of our cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience