Car hijacked in Subang

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Dear ZTH members,

Last night, a friend of mine was hit and his car was hijacked in front of the Empire building, Subang. I have yet to know the details of how it happened and what time it happened. However my friend was admitted to a hospital with a broken nose.

He was driving a grey colour Honda City with plate number ACY 36.

Please, report to the nearest police station or contact me with the details. We can not let the hijacker get away as we don't want it to happen again.

Be extra careful guys. I'll let you guys know the details once I have them.

Regards,
AJ

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry to hear that bro. Nowadays drive what car also not safe anymore.
As long as these bastards are roaming free around the streets.

They must be caught! :mad:

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
wtf.. in front of empire is always busy full of cars and ppl, yet still got ppl hijacking? but further infront (near toyota) is a bit dark la that area at night..
really dangerous now..

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Sorry. Wrong information. It happened at exit road from Subang to Federal highway. The one that you could use to go to glenmarie.

Anyway, this is how it happened. A white camry banged his car from behind so he stopped by the road not knowing that he will be hijacked. A guy came out of the camry so he get out of his car. But right after he get out of the car, FOUR more guys came out from tge camry, hit him, took his car and leave him alone by the road side. He believed that he was being targetted from the bank (before the accident happened he withdraw some money).

People could do just anything to get what they want, and unfortunately my friend is a victim this time. I hope those bastards will get caught and punished appropriately.

Sigh

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
potgas.d.ace: Bro, may I know what time your friend was hijacked?
Is it during late night?

If yes, then there are actually many cases like this before. They tail you till you reach a
not so busy area, usually midnight, and just slightly kiss on your bumper with their car.

So, u might thought you got hit from behind and naturally would get down from
the car to look at the damages and demand for payment from the driver.

Really never get down from the car if it is late at night and if you are at a lonely area.
Just try to take down the number plate if possible and report the incident. Especially
girls. They might not just take your car.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I'm so sorry to hear that..

if u're out numbered, don't even get out of d car..

once, i nearly got hijack near pandan indah.. good thing i don't get out..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
as supra mentioned, this cases are quite common and i have heard about it. my friend was after supper one late night on his bike. he was followed by 1 bike with 2 of them on it. then 3 more bikes came. one of them overtook him and stopped the bike. armed with a screwdriver, they threatened him and took his phone, money, gold chain and ring. this happened in sunway as well a few years back.

another case i heard from my wife's colleague. this happened in jb a few weeks back. her husband was on his bike heading to rinting from permas using the new road. 2 bikes stopped him, bashed him up a little and robbed him of his money, phone and wedding ring. my wife's colleague was extremely upset as the wedding ring was robbed as well. so, she tried calling the husband's hp number and managed to get thru after a few attempts. she asked back for only the ring. when the robber didnt want to return the ring, she got angry and scolded them. in return, that b****** can ask her come alone and have sex with him to get the ring back.

all i can say that, everywhere is not safe anymore. this heartless, desperate ppl will always be a danger to us. we just have to be extra careful to avoid being a victim.

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
It happened quite late bro supra. Around 10 plus. There's not much light on that road and less car use it especially late night. I guess all of you are right. There are millions of ways for them to hijack us. Unfortunately, we are less likely to suspect that they have all thr attention to harm and hijack us that we would go out of the car without a doubt. And as a result, our car, money, handphones and whatnot got stolen. Imagine what kind of info those bastards could get from our car? I'm sure some have their house adress and keys, bills and etc inside their car.
Plus, i'm hoping that members from outside of Selangor area could help as well cause if my friend's car tank was full, I believe the car could go all the way up north or down south. Who knows..
What kind of people would do such things ey? Pffft

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Damn those b*stards. Why can't they earn a decent living like the rest of us?!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
[H] [K] [S];1063687087 said:
Damn those b*stards. Why can't they earn a decent living like the rest of us?!
cuz they're bloody useless buggars

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
sorry to hear that my friend.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

guess that we have to learn like americans like that, carry our own guns. once they want to rob, point the gun at him. which i assume that their urine will come out

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I have saw once in youtube. this guy cought by cctv. Very simple hijack. While the car at car park, he put a cans like new wedding car do.
Then wait until driver drove the car and he/she will stop when heard noisy thing at the back.
At time where driver left his car to look what happen, that bastard simply go drove that car.
Sorry for your friend too.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thinking of changing the color of my subaru TS.

Workshops in SG is too bloody expensive, is there any recommendations on any particular spray shop in the JB area which have good workmanship?

How much roughly am I expected to pay for a color change in Msia anyway?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience