Car chassis straightening

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hello all,

Anyone know where i can get a satria (97 model) chassis straightened? After meeting with an accident, the front end is not quite straight and it's affecting the camber & alignment.

thanks

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
try any reputable workshop or proton workshop.i think they got all the necessary tool
to straighten ur chasis.sorry to hear that bro.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Just send ur car to non insurans claimed workshop, should help.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
chassis straightening usually done when u do insurance claims.....if not, send it to workshop with panel beating facility, they are able to help at some cost la....
good luck....

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks all for the advice. All these were done when the car was under repairs but unfortunately chassis is still not as straight as i hoped it would be. Affecting my camber and alignment..never been able to solve after many trips to tyre shops..unless it's really no hope then i'll forget about it.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
it wont be 100% but at least 95% to 99% straight....don give u so soon...sure there are workshop who is able to do....if u come kepong area...i can intro one to u.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i've seen a chassis straightener in a friend's workshopw ... it's like frame that is bolted super tight to the floor ... then they will place ur car in the frame and ... not really sure with the procedure but kinda tidy job as well ... a lot of parts need 2 be removed ...

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I guess most panels need to be removed, engine included, leaving only the bare chassis for straighthening...too much work and i can;t afford to keep the car in the garage for too long, need it for work..well, thanks all again..looks like a large mountain to climb but i might do it if i have the spare time.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
I guess most panels need to be removed, engine included, leaving only the bare chassis for straighthening...too much work and i can;t afford to keep the car in the garage for too long, need it for work..well, thanks all again..looks like a large mountain to climb but i might do it if i have the spare time.
it will costs u alot if required to remove so many things i gues

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
yeah , almost everything , most of the cars i see being chained there are all naked front the front till the back ... only left with 4 tyres ... very hassle job but if it's done properly then worth it ... i would say easily 1-2 weeks ///

azameel

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
i need to do my car as well, but only the engine bay area got pulled( as if being pulled to the left a bit), other part is ok,
any recommendation around klang valley?

EvolutionZ, which workshop do you recommend at kepong?, im looking for a workshop now

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hard to explain here...not big big workshop but i;ve tried some chassis straightening...good job and now back to normal....

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
Last time my friend do it to old saga..it double tapping i think..

forgot to ask where he done that..

but it long3x time ago,in time VR4 engine rules the road..hihi..:biggrin:

of coz that shop do straigthening also..but forgotla..

Last edited:

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
yeah , almost everything , most of the cars i see being chained there are all naked front the front till the back ... only left with 4 tyres ... very hassle job but if it's done properly then worth it ... i would say easily 1-2 weeks ///
remove everything urself 1st... or get help from friends w/shop ... that should be able to help cut cost...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Re: Super GT 2010 (Racing machines)

Now, some pictures of the babes shall I? <B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience