Can't Find Original APEXi Power Intake

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
but why specifically Apexi?? Other brand cannot meh?
APEXi is a good performance filter. Very long time ago I read comparison of APEXi and other very popular aftermarket filters like HKS, K&N, Blitz, etc2. This APEXi came out on top with the best filtering (practically as good as original filter) and yet provide the most power increase too! Came second was the K&N with about similar power increase but a bit more dirty especially due to the oil used, while the rest were rubbish due to poor filtering! But maybe now already got copied by other filters or those rubbish ones already improved, not sure.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
He's no longer active.

halfcut saja lor
These days runners are ridiculous. Price of half cut is 2/3 of new. No thanks.

but why specifically Apexi?? Other brand cannot meh?
Its the best filter in terms of filtration (I have proof of this in my own car). I believe performance as well. Don't get started on HKS.

Second thing, the fitment. the specific model, 500-A24 is small enough to fit.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Since no longer available, why not try the KnN?..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With less than a week to TIMETOATTACK Round 2, we'd like to remind all participants to confirm their slots as our slots for both the TIMETOATTACK and the Track Day session is now limited. We urge all to finalize their registration right away to avoid disappointments! It's going to action packed, and if you're not participating, make a date with us this Sunday between 8am - 8pm at Sepang, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience