Can't Find Original APEXi Power Intake

but why specifically Apexi?? Other brand cannot meh?
APEXi is a good performance filter. Very long time ago I read comparison of APEXi and other very popular aftermarket filters like HKS, K&N, Blitz, etc2. This APEXi came out on top with the best filtering (practically as good as original filter) and yet provide the most power increase too! Came second was the K&N with about similar power increase but a bit more dirty especially due to the oil used, while the rest were rubbish due to poor filtering! But maybe now already got copied by other filters or those rubbish ones already improved, not sure.

He's no longer active.

halfcut saja lor
These days runners are ridiculous. Price of half cut is 2/3 of new. No thanks.

but why specifically Apexi?? Other brand cannot meh?
Its the best filter in terms of filtration (I have proof of this in my own car). I believe performance as well. Don't get started on HKS.

Second thing, the fitment. the specific model, 500-A24 is small enough to fit.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Since no longer available, why not try the KnN?..

With less than a week to TIMETOATTACK Round 2, we'd like to remind all participants to confirm their slots as our slots for both the TIMETOATTACK and the Track Day session is now limited. We urge all to finalize their registration right away to avoid disappointments! It's going to action packed, and if you're not participating, make a date with us this Sunday between 8am - 8pm at Sepang, we...