• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
guys...
what parts is he toking abt?
Seat? Cams? Intake & TB, cam pulley? Rims?...or the whole engine?:biggrin:

guys...
what parts is he toking abt?
Seat? Cams? Intake & TB, cam pulley? Rims?...or the whole engine?:biggrin:

i think is whole engine...coz he state there B series part.....:smokin:

i think what he meant is the intake manifold and so on...cause the only recent mod i heard you can use the b series intake manifold into the 4g9x head...but need to modify with an adapter...other than that i am not sure..

maybe things like seats body part all if you really want it done it can la with $$$$$ anything is possible....but engine wise...i highly doubt...unless you convert b series into your car then you can use all the parts you want :biggrin:

i think what he meant is the intake manifold and so on...cause the only recent mod i heard you can use the b series intake manifold into the 4g9x head...but need to modify with an adapter...other than that i am not sure..

maybe things like seats body part all if you really want it done it can la with $$$$$ anything is possible....but engine wise...i highly doubt...unless you convert b series into your car then you can use all the parts you want :biggrin:

Best solution.. Let us ask him to get a ef or eg..:biggrin:

if you wanna play honda parts.. better to get a honda if you dont mind buying an old civic EF/EG which is quite expensive according to its age... rojaking parts wont hv the best result u know...

Intake manifold for B series have to mod to fit
That would be my future mod as well for my 92p

Before you guy answer think about it.1)Both of them are 1.6
2)Both of them have VTEC or MIVEC
3)Both of them are in-line 4 piston engine
4)Only diffrent manufacture:driver:

Before you guy answer think about it.1)Both of them are 1.6
2)Both of them have VTEC or MIVEC
3)Both of them are in-line 4 piston engine
4)Only diffrent manufacture:driver:

I normally dun reply but this really had me going.
I can see that your logic is kinda off.

If everything goes according to your logic, then there would be no point to rojak the parts as everything is the same!

Different manufacture means different design in the parts. Some may look the same, but does not weight the same nor balanced the same.

So with regards to your question, YES you may, but that would also mean a hefty bill and an almost unreliable setup if done wrongly.

Somewhat related.

GENERAL COSGROVE: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

if i use intake manifold honda into my 4g92...did i need to modified the throttle body or only using the honda tb or used another aftermarket tb.....

you can use back b16a or b18c TB or you can get aftermarket TB....

modify the b16 intake to fit the mitsu tb. if use honda tb u need to mod the wiring.

why not just get a fake Jun intake manifold wit mitsu super90..??

Top Bottom